Unfavorable Outcomes..

I Feel like you guys deserve another part for my long absence, so here it is my loves.

Enjoy!

Chad's POV: I woke up with the sound of an obnoxious alarm blaring in my ear, with a groan I rolled over to stop the ringing, that's when a beautiful tanned arm reached out and turned it off. I looked down to the owner and smiled like a mad man, "good morning baby, how'd you sleep?" I cooed into her ear. "I slept like an angel, but then again who wouldn't when they're wrapped into the arms of the person they love?" her face looked beautiful in the morning sun and her hair was an adorable mess. I couldn't have asked for such an  amazing woman to be part of my life, she completed me in ways no other person could, she understands me and I'm not afraid to be myself with her. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her ever so lightly,  she rolled on top of me and sighed with relief "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me Chad Alexander Ford" she said between our kiss. I chuckled at the fact that she used my full name and then was startled when I looked at the time "babe we're late to the video we're suppose to shoot today." She gasped "shit I knew we had something today, I'll scrounge up breakfast and you get yourself a shower, you need it after the night we had" she winked at me and with that jumped out of bed, put on my hoodie and sweatpants that where way to big for her. and ran down stairs.

Mari's POV:  I ran downstairs in a hurry and searched in their over sized cabinet for the ingredients that I would need to make pancakes, finding what I needed I went to the fridge and got bacon. I started up the stove an started to mix the flour, water, oil, and eggs together. I then searched frantically for a pans and after an unsuccessful twenty minutes discovered them hiding underneath the double ovens, I then poured the delicious ingredients into the pans and waited for the bacon to start sizzling. "God that was a great night" I said, smiling at the thought of the man I have fallen so hard for. "That was indeed a great night, I'm hoping for many more nights like that" said a raspy voice from behind me, he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his chin into the crook of my neck before chuckling "are those smiley face pancakes?" He whispered into my ear. I kissed his forehead and then slapped his arm "that's for laughing at my smiley faces" I said. I then waited until they where golden brown before sliding them off the pan and onto plates, I then made sure the bacon was extra crispy like he and I liked it. We both sat down and started shoveling down are breakfast, on we finished I went upstairs to get ready for the video, I dressed myself in blue skinny jeans and link shirt and put on a hoodie. I ran down the stairs and slipped on my vans before calling for Chad "come on babe let's get going, we don't wanna miss the shoot!"