Two Weeks Later.....

God it's been awhile, I'm so sorry for all my dedicated readers for not posting in forever but I'm back now and more dedicated than ever.

Enjoy!!!

Chad's POV: I have been slowly nursing my way back to health for the past week and a half but I guess some things can't wait. "Babe come look at this" Mari calls to me from the kitchen and I walk up to her and slowly wrap my arms around her torso, when I look to see what she's holding my eyes widen and my heart drops. "Babe who is this court order to?" I nearly whisper, already knowing who its from. I slowly slipped the envelop out of her grasps and put it on the counter, "will be alright I promise" I cooed into her ear. She turned around in my arms to face me, my heart ached when I saw two identical tears trickling down either side of her face. Almost if on cue I kissed her, gently at first, but when she grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me towards her I knew she wanted more, "jump" I said between my lips and hers, she instantly hopped and scooped her up in my arms and slammed her against the wall playfully. She gasped with pleasure as I started to leave love marks down her neck. I started to lift her shirt up and with that she put her arms up to allow me to take it off completely, we needed this, I needed this.  With her free hand she started to unbuckle my belt, I took her with me and led her too the bedroom, I loved this woman with all my heart and it was about time I got to show it. I laid her down on the duvet, I whipped the belt off and stripped out of my pants and quickly unbuttoned my flannel "baby are you sure this is what you want? We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable with it" I said, worried with what her answer may be. She paused and glared at me as if insulted, then out of nowhere sat up and jumped off the bed and went around me, confused and extremely worried that I did something wrong I want to rush after her. That's when j saw what she was doing, she had gotten up to shut the door and lock it "last time we went and did something like this we got caught by the two people I didn't want seeing that" she said with a giggle. I smiled at her wittiness and then she unexpectantly swirled around and ran at me causing me to fall onto the bed "now as to what you asked about me wanting this, here's my answer to that" she said with a devilish grin.

Mark's POV: I  smirked devilish at the man that I was currently  straddling, I could feel his member bulge from under me and with that I rolled my hips agonizingly slow over it. He reacted immediately bucking his hips upward and letting out a raspy moan of pleasure, this sent my inside into a tizzy and made my core wet at the mere sound. "Where are the condoms babe?" I asked breathlessly, "there under my stack of CD's love" he said eagerly. I retrieved it and went back to my previous position, I once again started to role my hips on his member and once again he bucked his hips causing it to press on my core harder, "babe how much longer are you gonna torture me or am I gonna have to take over?" He smiled devilishly and then flipped us over. He then proceeded to strip my underwear clear off and rolled the condom onto him "are you ready for this baby?" He asked with a hint of worried. "Babe if you don't do this with me now I might just lose my mind" I said urgently, I was ready and I wasn't gonna be denied this. He lowered himself too my soaking lips entrance  and took a breathe before pushing himself inside me. I gasped from the size of his length and groaned with pleasure, he started to slowly role his lips into the rhythm, "Chad please go faster, I need you so bad" I practically begged. "Whats that babe, I couldn't hear you, you gotta speak up to get want you want baby" he said smiling madly, beads of sweat had already started to form on his forehead. "Chad I need you to go faster please" I groaned at the feeling of pleasure growing in my stomach. He quickened the pass and he moaned "God babe you feel amazing." I neared my climax and started to scream his name's, after a few more thrust ecstasy spread over me.  And I new he had finished as well for he let out one last moan and rolled over next to me, "that was absolutely the best thing I've experienced in my life, I love you to the moon in back I swear" he cooed while pulling me over to him to wrap me in his arms. " I love you more than you'll ever know" I say before I drift off to sleep listening to his heart beat.