Grub Watch

Authors Note: Unless stated otherwise this is the given scenario to all of the Grub stories. Also leave requests for grubs and scenarios in the comments :)
----------------------------------------------
Your name is (f/n l/n) and you are late to work. You've never been late to work before, not only because it looks bad, but because the last person to work has to be on Grub watch.
  Ever since Earth has been allowing trolls from Alternia to live on here, your job has gotten a bit harder. You work at a local nursery/daycare. Taking in children between 8 months and 5 years old while their parents work. However troll babies, grubs, are a little different.
  For one they hatch, and about 3 days after they hatch they have about mental capacity of an 9 month old human child. They stay grubs for about 6 months then they go through some sort of transformation into a toddler like state. Grubs are so different from human children that we have an entirely separate room for them. Grubs are fragile, you've been told, babies could hurt them easily.
  You've never had to work with the grubs before and you don't necessarily want to. Not that you don't think they are cute, or that you don't like trolls, you've just heard they can be kind of... Hard to manage. You were trained in how to take care of them, but there weren't any grubs in care at the time. Luckily right now your team is only caring for one grub. Though more are suppose to come in next week.
  Who knows maybe you won't have to work that section at all. Maybe someone will be later than you are. But as you pull up to your spot in the parking lot you see that you are in fact the last one. It can't be all that bad. I mean no one has quit from having to work with them, right? It will be fine. You dash into the building and punch your card. Only two minutes late. Now you just have to find your manager, Rose for your assignment, but you already know.
  "(F/n) I'm glad you are here. It's not like you to be late, is everything alright?" Rose startled you, she must have seen you come in.
  "Yes, I just got stuck in traffic, there was an accident up on the Monroe street bridge, I'm sorry it won't happen again."
  "It's perfectly forgivable. But you know your assignment for the day don't you?" You let out a small sigh, here it comes.
"Grub Watch?"
  "Precisely. The little grub has already been dropped off. Come with me." Rose begins walking down a corridor and stops at the last door on the left.
She opens the door for you and the first thing you notice is that it's only lit the fluorescent lights from above. This must be because Trolls don't do incredibly well under direct sunlight. The second thing you notice is a small shape wriggling under a white blanket. This must be the grub.