Chapter 1

Mashley fanfic

Ashley pov

I just got finish talking to Jerome. We were talking about minecon. I was kinda scared i was going to see the pack once again even Mitch. I hate Mitch for what he done to me.

~flash back~

We were swimming in a pool having fun you know. All of a sudden i'm kissing him. It was the most magical thing ever. Later on when i had to leave he never end up talk to me.

~Flashback ends~

That jerk. I go on twitter to see what happening. I read a tweet that hurt me. It was a tweet from Mitch ( hey doods bring the girl friend with me to minecon wink face ). I could feel myself drop. A tear wanted to form but i held it back.

Mitch pov

Jess had end up asking me if she can go. I said yes. Sometimes she really get me she always hitting on other guys. And always ask me for money. But she love of my life.

Skip to plane because i can

I saw Jerome looking at his phone I say a picture of Ashley show up. She look amazing. Later in to the flight i end up looking at Ashley Instagram. I scroll thru. She look to beautiful. Then i fall asleep.

Ashley pov

Vikk had ask me if I want to go will him to pick up Preston and Rob. I said yes because i have not seen Poofels in a long time. We got there i was waiting. Vik ask me a question. So how you going to this with Mitch and everything he said. I look at him. What do you mean there's nothing wrong with us. He look at me and said yea right, you guys don't even talk anymore. So who...

I got cut of by Preston. Hey guys they said we huge.

Jerome pov

I saw Mitch phone. He was on it look at picture of Ashley. I smiled because i think those two are meant for each other. I hate Jess she only like him for his money and Jess is cheating on him. I did not want to tell him because it can break his heart. He turn i acted like i was asleep.

Mitch pov

I felt like someone was looking at me. I turn to see Jerome but he was asleep so I ignored it. Attention all passenger we will be landing in 5 minutes. I woke up Jess. We got off the flight. Vikk was there with Preston. We all went up to huge them. Well let go vikk said. We head to the hotel. I shared with Jess of course.

Ashley pov

I saw vikk and Preston with Mitch, Jerome and Jess. I hid behind the plants. They left as they left someone said ( you done hiding ). I look behind me it was little old Lachlan. I huge him. It great to see you. Yea yea. So you going to make your move he said. I look at him. I yelled quit but not saying I don't like him plus he with Jess and he is a jerk. He look at me and said yea right see you later poofy. I rolled my eyes.

I guys I hope you enjoy my book more to come there will be updates every day. Bye guys