chapter 4

Mitch pov

Ashley was coming today I was so happy to see the love of my life today. I got to the Airport with Jerome and Louise. I saw Ashley. We huge and i pick her up and spined. She let go and huge Jerome and Louise. We all got in the car.

Ashley pov

I saw Mitch he pick me up and spinned me around. I let go to huge Jerome and Louise. We got to the car i sat in the back next to Mitch. We got out and Mitch being the man he is help me with my badges. He lead me his room where I would be staying. Mitch told me to get nice because we are going clubbing. I end up getting ready. I curled my hair. And put on a dress.

Mitch pov

I saw Ashley and Louise come down. Ashley look so beautiful. Well ready to go guys. We all said yes. Wait who is not going to get all drunk. Ashley had said she will not. She does not like to drink. We all said ok and got to the place.

Ashley pov

I told Jerome to watch sure Mitch does not do anything. I started to dance with Louise. It was fun After a little bit I went to the bathroom.

Jerome pov

Ashley told me to look for what Mitch does because i did not feel like drinking. I went to Mitch to see him kissing his ex Jess. My eyes opened. They end up walking way kissing I tried to yell his name. But he did not here.

Mitch pov

I saw a girl came up to me. I thought it was Ashley because I was drunk. After a little bit we moved to the bathroom. The kiss did not breck. We strip.

Ashley pov

I went to the bathroom to see Mitch having almost sex in the bathroom. I end up crying hard. I told Jerome i wanted to leave. He said would stay and that Louise will go. We end back at the house where I sleep in the guest bedroom.

Mitch pov

I saw a girl come in the bathroom. It was Ashley i saw her cry when running out the bathroom. I pushed Jess. I put my clothing back on. And runned for her. Jerome stop and gave me a look. we went home.

~ 2 week later ~

Ashley had not talk to me for 2 week. I mess up big time i need to talk to her. I went to her room and knock. Saying my name. But she would not open. I stayed by her room till she open. And once she did I grab her. She keep kicking me but it did not bug me. Ash i'm sorry I did that to you i thought it was you I did mean to do that. She look at me. I kissed her. She wrap her arms around me. And we layed there falling asleep.

I hope this made up for the short chapter yesterday. See you guys tomorrow.