chapter 3

Ashley pov

I fake wake. I turned to the side where we are not facing. I sat there for a second. I turned back around. I end up kissing him. I let go. I heard what you said better not mess it up this time. I went back to other way to fall asleep.

Mitch pov

Out of nowhere Ashley end up kissing me. She said heard what you said better not mess up this time. She turned around. I went towards he and snuggled with her.

Ashley pov

I woke up. I thought to myself how is this going to wok you live in florida and i live in L.A. I said. He look at me. I wanted to cry knowing that it would not work. He said we will facetime every day and I will come to visit. It made me happy. We had told the fan so hate but most of the comment filled with MASHLEY FOR DAYZZZ YYYYAAAASSSSSS. I was happy to see not much hate. I end up saying my goodbye and went to my flight. I landed in L.A. One hour later Mitch facetime me. I saw beautiful face. We talk for what felt like years but was hours. He had to go. I sat there it was 8:00. The boys ask me if they want to go out I said no. I end up falling asleep.

sorry it short but next chapter will be grate. Stuff going down in that one. See you tomorrow.