chapter 2

Ashley pov

It was the next day getting ready for minecon. I put on a black skirt and a tank top that said #selfie. I curled my hair. I got out I saw that I was on the same floor as Mitch. I closed my door. And waited inside. After a minute or 2. I went out. I got there and i was ask to take picture. I love my fans.

Mitch pov

I went out to minecon. All my fan wanted picture. I saw a little bit of Ashley. Man see look perfect. I saw Jess right next to me as she took all the picture. We went inside. We went to the VIP place. All the people were vlogging. So i did to. After that i had to go play some build battles.

Ashley pov

I went to the VIP place where mostly everyone was vlogging. I was just there next to Gizzy. A later on I ran into someone. Oh hey i'm sorry. I heard someone say my name it was Mitch. I look at him. So how's life . Grate yours he said. Good. I tried to walk away. Hey wait Ashley. Can we forget the whole thing and put the past behind use. I thought for a little i put out my hand and said yes.

~The night before they leave~

Ashley pov

I was sitting in vikk and Lachlan room. My room was check out i had nowhere to sleep. Lachlan look at me to move. I said go to vikk side. He did.

Mitch pov

I just had just broke up will Jess. I had gone to vikk room. I saw Ashley there. Hey. They all said hey. ( Btw the pack know I like Ashley ). So why are you here Ashley. She told me why. I said you can sleep in my room Jess left. Vikk look at me and smiled. She had said why not. I light up with joy inside.

Ashley pov

I woke up to here the boys. I decided to fake sleep. Then Mitch had pick me up bridal style. He laid me down on his bed. All the boys look at him. Mitch said stop she going to know that i like her. My heart drop. I still did not want them to know i was awake. Preston had ask what about Jess. He said they broke up. My heart was beating face. Preston left. I end up to fake wake up. But then...

Oh that cliffhanger tho. Well see you guys tomorrow.