Chapter 1: Kurai

( opening for my fanfic above, and no i do not own any of the songs)

ROOAARR!!!!. "[Y/N]!!!!! RUUNNN!!!!!" I ran as fast as i could, but then the air around me started to feel like the scorching sun. It's just begun.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!", i yelled as i jumped up out of my bed in cold sweat. Another dream... it was just a dream. I heard running footsteps coming up the stairs."[Y/N] are you ok!!???" i heard my older sister call as she ran through the door. "Yes Nee-chan im fine."

Nee-chan looked over on the other side of my bed and yelled,"STUPID DRAGON, WHY ARE YOU ASLEEP YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF MY LITTLE SISTER!!" He just kept sleeping. Which was a bad idea, i saw a vain pop out of Nee-chans head.

"WAKE UP KURAI YOU INACTIVE SLOB!!" I giggled a little at my Nee-chans choice of words, which she was probably using because she didn't wanna be a bad role model."Huh...AHHH it's the devil!!" Kurai yelled as he flew behind me.

Kurai was a dragon egg that my father found on one of his journeys, he brought it home and gave the egg to me and said " My estimation is that in two more days this egg will hatch, until then i want you to take good care of it. And if you do that you can keep the dragon.

" i was so excited to take care of my own dragon! I knew everything about dragons, for a girl that just turned 7. Thats all what i would do when i was 6 read, read, read. Eventually i came across books about dragons and after that, that's all i would read. Two days past and the egg didn't hatch i started to get really worried. I've never read anything about this happening.

I looked through almost every single book i could find to figure out what was going on with my egg. I kept reading up to midnight until i feel asleep.

_______________________________________________
~Dream~

"нello prιnceѕѕ ιт'ѕ alмoѕт тιмe, were alмoѕт тнere."

The next morning i woke up with a strange feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around until i saw something in front of me with big beautiful round purple eyes(that looked like it could paralyze you with just one stare), that was hovering over my bed.

I was sitting there just staring
at those big beautiful eyes that caught me in a daze. "Hey." It took me a minute there to load.

(ending for my fanfic and no again i do not own any of the songs)