Chapter 3: 'You know what place'

And for the last 3 years i've been taking care of Kurai and teaching him everything i know

"WAKE UP KURAI YOU INACTIVE SLOB!!" I giggled a little at my Nee-chans choice of words, which she was probably using because she didn't wanna be a bad role model."Huh...AHHH it's the devil!!" Kurai yelled as he flew behind me.

I tried to block Nee-chans punches towards Kurai,
"Fly downstairs to the 'You know what place' Kurai, i'll meet you there in a few minutes."

''Hey [Y/N] what's this 'You know what place', huh?"

"Hehe, nothin." I said as i got into my usual .

"You know mother is gonna kill you if she sees you wear that."

"I know, it's not like today's special or nothin."

"Um [Y/N] today's actually really 'special'."

"Really.... um do you mind telling me?"

"Urgh, [Y/N] today is the Dragon Festival a very important day for the entire Kingdom remember."

"Oh ya! I almost forgot!"

She completely forgot. "Well you better remember to change into your formal wear for the Festival."

''Ok Nee-chan i won't forget!"

" Well i'll see you tonight for dinner [Y/N]."

"Yep cya!'' I said as i ran out the door to the huge staircase.
I crazily sprinted down the stairs like the crazy child i was. Thud! I accidentally bumped into one of our slaves on the way down the stairs
or as i like to call them, my aunts,uncles,and grandmas.

Gramps is my favorite out of all the so called slaves, he taught me how to read after all and reading is one of my favorite things. Making him drop some of the pastries for tonight's Festival.

''Oh Miss [L/N] are you okay!?''

''Yeah gramps i'm fine what about you?''

''I'm good a-''

"Opps, sorry gramps! Here i'll help you pick them up."

''Oh Miss [L/N] it's ok let me, it looks like you were in a hurry."

''No, let me.'' I picked the slightly squished pastries and put them on the tray and handed it to gramps.

''Here gramps, when you take these back to the kitchen make sure you tell the chef it was my fault.''

''Ah why thank you Miss [L/N].''

''You can just call me [Y/N] and Your welcome gramps!'' i said as i gave him a big hug.

''Well gotta go meet Kurai somewhere cya."

''Bye Miss [L/N], be safe and try not to get yourself into so much trouble today!''

''I won't!!'' I yelled as i went to go meet up with Kurai i the 'You know what place'.

I wasn't a normal Princess, like my sister and the others across the world but all i knew for a fact that was everyone excepted me for who i was.
Except for the other Kings and Queens and some of our villagers but that was okay with me.

I went to the whole other side of the castle and meet Kurai in the 'You know what place'. The castle that we lived in was like a labyrinth.

The 'You know what place' is a nice old abandoned room that me and Kurai found when i was 8. We just cleaned it up a bit and it looked like new, and ever since me and Kurai just started to hang out there like a secret club house. With only two people.

Me and Kurai took an oath that we both swore never to tell anyone about this place, and to come here in case anything bad happens.And to always stick together and stay strong.

As soon as i got there i knocked on the door 4 times and said my code name, 'Toilet Book Princess'. The door opened.

Revealing Kurai munching on some fire. "Hey 'Toilet Book Princess'.''

''You know you don't have to call me that when i'm inside the room ya know.'' I said in slight annoyance.

''Well i'll let you call me 'Purple Fire Butt' if you let me call you 'Toilet Book Princess'. Kurai said persuasively.

''Um no.''

''Ah you're no fun 'Toilet Book Princess'.''

''Kurai i told you not to call me that!'' I said as i started tickling Kurai.

''Hahaha o-okayy STOP t-t-tiCKling me NOW!!!

''Ok then promise you'll stop calling me 'Toilet Book Princess'.''

''O-OKAY!''

''Ha beat you.'' i said as i started doing my victory dance.

''Ok you beat me, you want something to eat.''

''Sure, what about you?''

''Ah i already ate all the fire in the fireplace.'' Groaned Kurai.

''I got some matches.''

''Really!!'' Kurai asked with stars in his eyes.

''Yep'' I said as i lit the fire. Kurai gave me some cinnamon raisin swirl bread.

'' Itadakimasu!!'' We both yelled happily.

''So aregh youi reheady for the -gulp- Dragon Festival [Y/N]?'' Said Kurai with his mouth full of fire.

''Yeah, all i really need to do is put on a really fancy dress and stand by my Fathers mages while they open the gate to the dragon world.''

''Oh, cool.''

''Yeah your gonna be there too ya know.''

''What, really!'' Yelled Kurai as he spit out his fire.

''Yeah we did promise to always stick together didn't we?'' I said as i did a mouth closed smile.

''Yeah! Of course!''

''Just a few more hours.''