Chapter 7: Dragon Festival Part 4

And--

As the bright light started to come closer i could feel [Y/N]'s clothes start to burn up as she shrieked in unbearable pain.

"AHHHHHH!!''

"[Y/N]!" i yelled as i hopelessly caught [Y/N] in my claws.

Her skin was burned, with blisters, blood and slight bone. Her breath is faint I don't know what to do. Everything right now is a living hell.

[Y/N]'S POV

it burns. Everything burns.

KURAI'S POV

"I need to get [Y/N] to safety." I said frantically looking around

"I can sense the Phoenix soul." (Someones voice said in kurais head)

Who was that...

I grabbed [Y/N] and flew around only to find more smoke, fire, injured people, and a few bloody mages trying to close the portal up.
Then i saw [Y/N]'s parents. I felt a wave of relief hit me as i flew twords them. But something was off about them.

"H-hey, [Y/N] is hurt badly we need to get her to a doctor!"

"Here let me take her." Her father said strangely looking at [Y/N]

I wasn't gonna let him touch her with those crazy eyes.

"No, its ok your majesty. Ill fly her there very quickly you just need to give me a few directions and ill--"

"NO GIVE ME HER THATS AN ORDER!" He yelled trying to grab her out of my claws

i knew it he's gone nuts! I tried to fly away with [Y/N] but then he grabbed her by her blistering burnt leg.

"LET GO!!" I yelled struggling to fly away

[Y/N]'s mother also took place in helping her crazy father.

"HURRY KURAI BEFORE ITS TO LATE WE HAVE TO KILL HER!!" [Y/N]'s Father said crying blood, until his eyes were a fully dark red

"W-what! YOUR ALL CRAZY LET GO OF HER!" Whats going on!? her parents were trying to kill their own daughter!??

Suddenly i felt [Y/N]'s parents let go of her here my chance!

I flew as fast as i could to ge-- get...

"THERE'S SOMETHING COMING OUT OF THE PORTAL EVERYONE RUN!!" I heard one of the mages yelled
as the soldiers were fighting it off

Oh my god what it that. Well im not sticking around to find out!

*whisssh* i looked on my side to notice there was an arrow piercing through my scales. "I cant fly like this..."

Ahhrgh it hurts.

[Y/N]'s POV

"Whats happening..." i said as i looked up to see Kurai struggling to fly

"KURAI! LET ME DOWN!" I yelled at him with my eyes full of tears

KURAI'S POV

Aurgh... why the hell is she yelling at me. I need to get her to safety.