Chapter 5: Dragon Festival part 2

We got there just in time

Right when we got to the ballroom everyone began to dance to the most beautiful music.

 There were tons of people, more than i expected.

''Wow this is sure a lot of people.'' Kurai said as he hovered down the stairs beside me.

''Yea..'' I said as i looked around for something in particular.

''Hey, [Y/N] what's wrong?''

''Found it!!'' i said as i wriggled through the dancing crowd, towards the large dessert table.

''Heh. Naturally.'' Kurai said with a slight smokey giggle.

I signaled Kurai to come over.

''Kurai the cake is amazing!! You must try it. OH AND THE PASTRIES ARE SUPER DELICIOUS AS ALWAYS!!''

Kurai flew over the huge ballroom over to me.

''Eww [Y/N] you know i hate cake.''

''Aww come on Kurai. All you ever eat is fire, let's get your blood pumping with some sugar!''

''Ah alright.''

------------------------------------------------------------

Ah me and Kurai got the worst stomach aches after we ate four whole trippel strawberry layered cakes to ourselves.
Alot of our guests got tired of dancing and just started chatting with each other.

My mother and father were also chatting a bit while sitting at a table with a couple of friends.

This Dragon Festival thing is actually kinda fun, i mean yea i got to dance with some prince's( that are a few years older than me) and i got to spend alot more time with Kurai tonight too!

Everyone went silent as my father announced that it was time for the real event everyone was waiting for, 'The Opening Of The Gate To The Dragon World'.