Chapter 4: Dragon Festival part 1

4 more hour later

''Miss [L/N] please put on this last gown, the party is gonna start in a few minutes!''

Yep its almost time for the Dragon Festival, and i'm not the slightest ready.
---------------------------------------------------------------

''Hey [Y/N] wake up!'' Kurai yelled into my ear as i jumped up.

''WHAT!''

''Gosh, its almost time for the party( ball, party, whatever you wanna call it).''

''Ehh, what party.''

Clawpalms.''[Y/N] you never know whats going on do you.''

''..........'' It's true, i kinda never know whats going on. Urgh Nee-chan tells me nothing neither my parents.

''The party that's going to be before the Festival.''

''Oh.''

Crap! My Mother is going to kill me, i better go get that fancy dress on.

''CRAP KURAI I GOTTA GO GET READY, I'LL MEET YOU AT THE PARTY!!''

I ran to the other side of the castel, upstairs and almost fainted. I was out of breath.

I already saw some of my Aunts(maids) at my door with a bunch of different dresses to try on, three words already went through my mind.

'What a drag'.

''Miss [L/N]!!'' the 5 yelled in unison.

I walked sluggishly to my room as my 5 Aunts pushed me through the door forcing me to try on a bunch of fancy dresses.

''Miss [L/N] please put on this last gown, the party is gonna start in a few minutes!''

Oh no this is the 16th dress i've tried on this last two minutes! Theres no way im going to try another. That is until i looked at the time.

''Girls can you please go receive more gowns for Miss [L/N].''

''Hai!'' They all replied to my Aunt Hazell.

''Ok Aunt Hazell, this is the last dress.''

''Here Miss [L/N].'' Aunt Hazell said as she handed me the dress.

''Thank you.''

I went into my changing room and changed into my dress. This one was the one.

''Ok Aunt Hazell i actually think i found one.'' I said as i walked out of the changing room. I saw all my Aunts smile in awe.

I really liked this , it wasn't as fancy as the others. But i don't think my Mother will like it. She always says be more 'ladylike'.

''Just i time Miss [L/N]! Oh and heres your crown.'' ''Yes, Yes now hurry to the ball room your already late.''
My Aunt Hazell and Aunt Briline said as the rest of them pushed me out the door.

I put on my crown on and picked up both sides of the end of my dress and ran off to the ball room.
On my way there i ran into Kurai.

''[Y/N]! Your parents told me to look for you good thing i got here in time or you would of been even more late.''

''Sorry i was trying on dresses.''

''Jeez, how many did you try on?''

''No time to talk we gotta go.''

Me and Kurai ran/flew together to the ball room as fast as we could, i already knew we were gonna be late.

''Come here.'' Kurai said as he picked me up with his claws and flew as fast as he could.

It was really fun flying.

We got there just in time.