NOTIFICATION: BOOK COMPLETE (UPDATE)

Hello, everyone!

To all of you who have read up to this far. Thank you so much. You've been an awesome reader and I appreciate your efforts. If you've anything you wish to share with me, a comment about how you've found the book, concerns, etc, I'd be happy to read it down in the comments below.

I'm aware the story ends on a cliffhanger. I had wished to leave it at that but I realise now how unfair that would be. I will write a chapter ending the story, hopefully with answers, a proper sit down between Daniel and Lisa, and a proper wedding. I intend to upload within the week. Stay tuned.

And on that note, if you'd like to support me further by reading more of my works, I have a wide variety of works in my bio.

Some of which I heavily recommend are:

1) The Vampire King's Troubles: it's a new one. I've worked more than halfway of it and will be posting updates every Thursday. If you like it, please remember to comment, vote, and share.

2) Lusting for Elliot: it's an old one. It's complete, needs a few edits, but a good story with a badboy and good girl that learn some valuable lessons in the end.

And, should you want to try out LGBT+ books, I have two varieties.

3) When Wings Break is mild on pda, limited to some kissing but most of all story telling and world building. If you're curious about wing kin and their history, why don't you try it out for size? You just might like it. Still ongoing; updates every Wednesday.

4) And there's Crossroads. This one's heavy on explicit content but not to the point of intensity. It's also heavy on story telling, this time focused on characters more than world. It's complete and part of the Wattys 2020.

Thank you so much for choosing to  read my book. You have made me happy. I appreciate you and I hope you will continue to join me in the future. Thank you.

Yvie.