Ep 4:Meeting the 'Grade 6' us

"Only 1 month to stay in the past..and if you didn't learn to love your enemies..both of you will be stuck in that time...I dont want to do it that way,but bringing you back only 6 years ago,takes me alot of Energy.."

"But..300 B.C is much.."

"That is the biblical times Chris..But the time i brought you was Your time..the futuristic past"

"1 month.."

"Superbook..if were at our time..where is..the 12 year old us?"Joy asked

I looked around and.."what?!"I look at my little me..i mean..Chris #2...or #1?!

"Hey!thats me!!"Joy said..

"And Jay..and..Mitch....."

"And Todd!!"Joy run to the 12 yrs old us

"Hello!"Joy waved at herself..i mean little her

"Hello!Are you from here?"12 yrs old Joy asked

"Yes..but we studied here 6 years ago...Are you going to your class?"Joy asked happily

"Yeah..and..its starting..i need to go..and..can you tell me your name?"Joy's eyes widened..

"M...my name?..can you tell me your name first?"

"Joy"I whistled and just stood up..

"You!"I looked down..what the?!WHY IS CHRIS #2 TALKING TO ME

"what me?"I asked

"Yeah..Ermm..you're strange.."

"I am?..I am?!"i looked around..

"And you're..as weird as me..haha!"So this is How weird I am?!

Joy's POV
i love talking to myself.."what's your name?"Little me asked."Joy..its easy to remember right?"

The Little me ..smiled at me..Gosh its weird..

"Well..Joy...i need to go!See you later!"I waved my hand to the little me..

"Chris...YOU need to learn how to love your enemies..and forgive Mitch..we dont have to enjoy our days here..our time is limited..lets find Todd and Mitch again"

Chris nodded and we entered Valleyview..Middle School..middle school...

"weeee!!I miss this building!!I hate the Highschool Building.."Chris said

"Were in our last year!Senior year?..And besides..You'll get to enjoy college!!"i said

"Enjoy College?!no way!College is boring!"i rolled my eyes..

"Hey!Hey!There!at the Gym!Mitch!"I looked at Chris..but he seems bothered..oh yeah..

He thought that..Mitch was a fake friend..oh Chris...

"Come on"..we ran to the Gym and find Mitch

"2 points for Jay's Team!!!...2 points For Mitch's Team!!"

"How can we talk to Mitch?"I asked

"Hey!!"i slapped Chris again

"who cares!!I hate Mitch..he is a faker..and stop slapping me!!"Chris crossed his arms

"Oh come on!"I pulled Chris over to Mitch"he's a kid Chris..so..dont get mad!"

"fine.."I smiled.."Yay!!!Come on!!"

We walk to Mitch.."Hey Mitch!"I smiled at Mitch

"hello??do..i..know you?how..did you..know my name..""Oh yeah.."Nope!but we want to talk to you..and about knowing your name..we asked Principal Travis,how you look like"

"Why do you want to talk to me?"I smiled at Mitch.."because we want to know every stories of the students here for our thesis"

"You're good at lying!"Chris whispered.."quiet!and i need to do this."

"Oh!oh!i love interviews!go on!!INTERVIEW!!"i chuckled..

"It's working Chris.."Chris rolled his eyes..ugh..nevermind