Favorite Lines and songs

The song i like here was Crush by David Archuleta(that song was the song at the last episode which is Ep 25)

Idk If the song "I gotta find you" is at this story but that song is awesome!

And also "gravity" by against the current

The lines? Haha! Here!
EPISODE 24:★★★★★
"Yes! I do love her! I love her more than anyone!... and because of her Anger and lessons she taught me, i have learned to love my enemy. Todd, he showed me so much.... so much pain.... but.. its healed. The scar is healed. And you know how? Because Love conquers all.."

EPISODE 7:★★
"i think i like Joy.."

EPISODE 2:
"I Would like to tell you everyone,That Chris Quantum will be expelled and unable to graduate for Setting the Lab on fire!"

EPISODE 3:★★★★★
"So this is the reason why im bringing you back in time..other than Mitch..you need to learn to love your enemies"

EPISODE 22:(I Know this line is evil xD)
"You hate him right? deep inside your heart, i know you want him dead!"

EPISODE 24:★★
"I can't... die yet.. i know.. she's alive.. she is.."

EPISODE 19:★★★★★
"I Can do this... i wont give up.. i'll do my best to keep her alive, and to forgive Todd with all my heart.. and of course.. love my enemy"

EPISODE 14:★★
"Really?..so my sensors,scanners,and other things are upgraded?"