Ep 18:You and Me are one

I am pretty sure, Lucifer didn't mention anything about the Younger Joy

Me, Mitch and Chris #2 left and find Joy and Todd. And luckily, they get to catch up...

"So.. wheres.. Chris! What happened?"Joy asked in shock

"I dont know... i found him laying down on the floor.. good thing he's still conscious."I said quietly

"Wheres Joy?"he asked.. if Joy is alive.. im pretty sure the younger Joy is here!!

Joy's POV
Im pretty sure the younger me is still alive...

I felt dizzy afterwards and random things come to my mind. Is this war?

i hid behind a tree and look my hands. See through, transparent. But comes back to normal.

My heart starts to beat faster. What is going on? Am i gonna disappear? what if, this is happening because the younger me is in trouble? what if.. if she died.. then i will too?

Ahh!! I feel like being stabbed by thorns.. what the?!

I walk back at the party... should i tell Chris about this? Or.. maybe not.... just no!

"Uhmm.. Joy... can you accompany Chris first?"I nodded without hesitation and walk to Chris.

"are you alright?" I asked

"Y..yeah.. it just.. uhmm.."

Chris' POV
i took a deep breath.. what happen to the younger me happened to me too? When he got hurt... i got hurt too.. but when the wounds are healed.. i got healed too..

Maybe i should be careful.. i have to reallllyyy forgive Todd!!

I went back to the party and look at Chris #2...

Joy's POV
Must.. focus on mission!!

"Todd... can you tell me.. who are your friends?"I look at Chris and.. he doesn't pay much attention

"Uhmm.. i have none.."Todd said

I took a deep breath and make my voice louder so i can get Chris' undivided attention"SOOO.. you have none"

"But.. i always wanted to be friends with.."The younger Chris looks at him..

"Fo..forget it.."Todd look down

"okay.. if you can't tell us then.. its alright.. for now.."i got cut down

"Lets find Joy"Chris said

"Any ideas?"Mitch asked while spinning his skateboard

"I dont know.."Chris said

I look at Todd who still remain silent, and the younger Chris who fell asleep on the bench. He needed rest..

Suddenly, I felt another shock from my arms.. i feel like thorns are being tied down on it..

I folded up my long sleeves and saw some Scratches and wounds.. where did i get this?!

"do you have any ideas Joy?" I quickly folded the sleeves down

"N..no.. i dont know.."i look down

"Hey.. are you alright?" Chris asked

"Yeah.. im fine.." i lied.. wow.. good job Joy.. good job..

"How about my house?" I whispered to him

"Oh.. right.."Chris approached the party..

I get it!! if Younger Chris got hurt.. Chris will too.... and.. the younger me.. is in trouble..

Hmm.. experiment time!!!!!

I sit beside The younger Chris and tried to pinch his cheeks softly.. sorry!!!

"huh?"I heard him say

I look at Chris who looks a bit disturb.. he's rubbing his face... it works!!! Haha!!..

"go.. back to sleep.." i whispered

I wonder where is the younger me? thorns.. rose bush.. no way.. not there.. other than that..

I look at the side where the mall is located.

"We haven't get to go there.." i thought..

"Alright!! I'll stay here with Chris and Todd. While.. You Mitch will alwaysssss accompany us"Chris said

It makes me stood up and walk to him

Mitch frowned"ugh.. fine"

"To my house?"I asked

"Yeah.... you'll get to be with Mitch" Chris said "you'll be fine"

"Fine.."

Me and Mitch headed to my house.. even though the younger me isn't there..