Ep 11:Mission 1,Success?

I started to run down the stairs and start tripping at all things..Man..I need to fly at this point

"MOM!!!WHERE'S JOY?"i asked Mom who is cooking some..pancakes and some..Dessert

"She told me she'll visit Mitch..."Mitch?!..why him?!

I Sighed and move to Mitch's house!Oh Joy..why?!

as i arrived on Mitch's house,i knocked lightly..i dont want this stunning door to have some scratch

"Yes?"In front of me was Mitch..i fake a smile

"Oh you...Your friend is inside!!!!Come on!"Mitch pulled me..As i saw Joy,an awkward silence came to us.

It feels like,a dark aura was wrapped against us -.-..I look at Joy when she look away..and she look at me when i look away

"so...What are you guys doing here"Mitch asked with a bit of shyness

"Can you tell me more,about..how you and Chris have some fun or things?"Joy said and then look at me

I look down and just listened to Mitch..i remembered our classes..Joy And I skipped it..

"Chris,he may be immature and all,but...He is the best person i've ever met!!"My body froze...wh..what?!

Joy look at me sadly..It's not true..all I hear was a lie!!

"Then?"

"We play Video games and all..He's my band mate and i love how he play his guitar"I look at the wall,but still listening to Mitch..what is this i am feeling right now?why do I feel some Conscience..

"I tell him all..my problems..and his weird ways of making me happy..is always working..though it is really weird.."Mitch chuckled

"So..You never became friends with Chris because of material things or other.."I covered my mouth..why did i managed to talk?

"Of course not..I wouldn't do that to Chris...Its bad..and i promise myself not to do it..i became friends with him because i want to be friends with him...not because of those things.."Mitch said..

Joy frowned at me."Thats cool...So..Tell me more"Joy said

"Chris..can be naughty at some time..but he is the kindest person i have ever met"...what...Mitch..

I stood up"e...excuse m..me.."I walk outside and tears went down to my cheeks...

"Mitch..im sorry!...its only because of that stupid fire and detention....Im sorry!!"I cried out.

Joy walk to me"Chris.."I closed my eyes tightly and keep saying sorry..its..just..

"Your first mission is complete.."a voice from somewhere said. I wipe my tears and look up

"Superbook?"I asked

"Now,lets bring you forward in time"i closed my eyes

As i felt my feet rise into the ground,i hold my breath and still..cried..

"Im sorry...."as i opened my eyes, nothing changes..but...i can see some snow around...CHRISTMAS?!??

"Wow..Superbook brought us forward in time..but..the year is still the same"Joy said

"Now your next mission is,Learn how to love your enemies,and of course,forgive them"

Todd...I can do it with Mitch..but not that boy who ruined my life!!

"Next stop..Todd!!"

"And..you only have 20 days left"20?!i thought 24?!

"You have forgiven Mitch..now i have given you enough time to learn to love your enemies...But if you didn't use this time wisely..you know what will happen"

I sighed..not Todd..not Todd..not Todd!!!!

"Alright..same house then?"I nodded..we knocked on the door of our house and mom opened it

"Chris?"Mom still remembered!!

"You still.."Mom covered my mouth..

"Yeah!i still remembered it...."maybe this is the reason why we only have 20 days left..

Sooooo..what should i do next?Forgive Todd?haha..NO!!