Chapter 7

Please comment if you like this story. :)

_________________________________________________________

* At Simon's office

Simons P.O.V

I wonder what the boys have to tell me. Maybe they broke something again.

"We're here!" Louis shouted.

"I didn't notice." I said sarcastically in my head.

"Uncle Si!" They all run over and give me a hug. 

"Sit boys." I commanded and guestured at the couches in front of my desk. They all took a seat in one of the couches in front of my desk. I guess they were so use to all fitting in one during interviews.

"We came here to show you a performance we found on youtube." Louis started "We think they're exellent." I waved my hand for them to continue. Harry reached down and pulled out a laptop and placed it on my desk. I turnned around and grabbed my glasses. When the video started to play, I noticed three girls walk out. They aren't to old, I'd say about 18 years old. I watch intently for any reason to deny them, but I can't find any. The video ended and the boys look at me for my reaction. 

"This is great, I can't help but like them, it's something new and fresh." They all grin at each other. 

"I'm going to try and get them to fly out to meet with me."

Giovanna's P.O.V

"I can't find any driver that might have our names on it!" I said frantically. I grabbed Phoebe and shook her shoulders.

"We might have to go home...and fly all the way back to L.A!" I ranted. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a driver just pull up. He stood in a noticeable stop and held up his sign that had our names on it. I turned my head to glare at the man. The three of us rushed over to him.

"We're Kasey, Phoebe and Giovanna." I pronounced.

"Excellent, I'm Jim, your driver to Simon's office, " Jim started "Shall we get going now?"  We started to pull our luggage, but Jim grab it all for us.  Jim started to load our stuff, while we all climb into the back seat of the limo.

The view was undescriable. We were all sitting there silently with amazed looks on our faces while we were trying to take everything in. Since we were driving at night, we could see the city with all its lights on. Finally, everything hit me. We were really going going to meet Simon to talk about a record deal. London seemed like a magical city that could possibly change our lives. Our dream was falling into place. 

We were still in our happy places when the limo swung to a stop. 

"whats going on?" I said in a panicky voice. Limo's don't just stop like that. Phoebe jumped to the seat closest to the driver and checked on Jim. He felt unconscious, but still had a pulse.

What was going on?