Chapter 9

Louis's P.O.V

Since I found out Third Dimension was coming, I wanted to find a way to ensure that we would meet them.

"Here's the plan...." the boys lisened and we put the plan into action.

I had to meet Giovanna, no matter what it took.

Niall's P.O.V

Louis's plan was risky. He wanted us to find out what room Uncle Si booked for Third Dimension, and convince them to cancel it. That wasn't the problem. The problem was making sure he wouldn't find out.  I was up for it though, I was willing to do it for my future princess.

Harry's P.O.V

The plan itself sounded easy, but it was crucial that we didn't get caught. I don't. Even if it put my job at stake, I wanted to find Phoebe, and make her mine forever.

Louis P.O.V

"Do you copy Curly?" I asked. Harry was going to Simon and asking him what room the girls are staying in.

"I'm going online to see if you can cancel a hotel room and let the girl's stay with us. " Niall announced and grabbed his cell phone to call the front desk of the hotel.

"I'm heading over to the boys to let them know Third Dimension might be staying with us. " 

"Got it Sassmaster." Niall replied

"See you later leprechaun"

Harry's P.O.V

"Hey Simon!" I said cheerfully. C'mon Harry, do it for her! Make yourself sound believable...

"Hello Harry, what brings you here?" Oh no, he knows what I'm up to! Keep cool.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to chat with you." Simon raised his eyebrows. I gave him a cheeky grin. 

"About what?' He asked.

"Our day, what your up to..." I dragged my sentence.

"Ok, cut the chase, what are you up to?" I knew this would happen, so I was prepared.

"You got me, the boys and I just wanted to give Third Dimension a gift, do you know what room they're in?"

"Floor 5, room 523." He replied "I think that's very nice of you boys to give them a gift." I nodded and pratically ran out of his office before he could ask anymore questions. When I got out of the building,             

I pulled out my walkie talkie.

" Sassmaster, Leprechaun, do u read me?"

"Yeah." Louis replied almost instantly.

"Done" I announced into the walkie talkie. "Meet you guys back at the hotel. " Part 1, check!

Simon's P.O.V 

Does Harry think he can fool me that easily? I'm THE Simon Cowell. You just wait, I'll get to the bottom of this.