Ch.11 Hello ex-girlfriend

PEPPER POV

"I'm grounded" I said irritably while eating the pancake that Heather cooked for me.

"Why?" She asked as she sat in front of me.

"I did something" I said while chewing.

"What are you grounded of?"

"Money, I won't be having my allowance for the whole year" her eyes widen in disbelief.

"How can you and Pussy eat then?" She's more alarmed than me. I laughed because she's cute.

"Heaven will give me money but it'll be only enough for food" I took a sip of my coffee but spit it back on the mug.

"I told you, don't put sugar on my coffee" I said in a low annoyed voice. She pouted before throwing the coffee on the sink.

"Next time make your own" she said while rolling her eyes at me.

"Wait where's my morning kiss?" She floated beside me and kissed my cheek. It's always like that, I want to kiss her lips but I'm afraid that she'll be mad. I can't believe I'm being contented with just a peck, it is very boring.

"We don't have a problem then if Heaven's gonna give you money for food"

"No! How can I buy the things that I want?" I blurted out in disagreement.

"What things? You already have all the things that you wanted" I sighed heavily and didn't respond.

"I can't buy weeds" I said after a while. She gasped before she slapped my forehead.

"That's bad for your health!"

"No it's not. Marijuana is a herbal medicine!" She glared at me.

"So what are you curing?" I swallowed the pancake before I spoke.

"My heart ache" I said pretending to be sad.

"I thought I'm the one that will help you cure your heart break" she said frowning.

"Weeds can make me forget the pain even just for a while" I insisted.

"I can make you forget the pain entirely" she argued. I sighed in surrender but smiled afterwards when I realized what she said. I know she really does want to help me nothing more nothing less, there's no romantic feelings involved since we're faking it.

"Okay fine, I can't afford it anyway" I lied for her to stop arguing with me, I'm gonna find a way to have money.

"Is there any news about my body's location?" She's now feeding Pussy. I shook my head in response.

"The investigator haven't called yet. Let's wait for another week" I stood up when I'm done eating. She sighed before she started cleaning the table.

"I wanna wake up already"

"Don't you have any hobbies? I mean you can touch things" I said glancing at her.

"Oh I have a hobby" she smiled when she remembered.

"Oh what is it?" I asked curiously.

"I'm attending class" I frowned at her.

"You mean you're listening to lectures? I assume it's education"

"Yeah college education major in math" my eyes widen in disbelief. No one wants to major math, I'd rather major physical education.

"Oh yeah I remember you're the one who answered my entrance exam, that's good you'd be able to help me for midterms" I said grinning. I don't need to review, all I have to do is to let her possess my body.