Chapter 13

A/N sorry for skipping time again but this stories needs to get to a point.

~~~~~~

Two weeks later

Another two weeks has passed by and everything was pretty normal, well, as normal as a Warped tour can be when you're with All Time Low.

Jack acted really cute to me lately like giving me compliments and stuff and it's confusing me. I don't even know why someone like him would give me compliments because I'm just some ugly, fat potato.

"Liz?", Jack called out my name from somewhere at the bus.

"Bunk", I yelled to let him know where I an because I'm not going to move my ass for some random shit.

I heard footsteps and then my curtains opened and a smiling Jack appeared.

"Hey", he said and sat down next to me. "Hey ho".

"Alex, Matt, some other bands and I are going to a club and I was wondering if you wanna join us?", he asked and nudged me.

"How am I supposed to get into a club, Jack? I'm 17", laughed at him while scrolling through Twitter.

"We can get you in for sure, don't worry about that. So? It's gonna be a lot better with you by our side", Jack said and I just gave him a funny look. Better with me? Nah.

I thought about it a bit. "What about the others?", I asked him, wondering why the others aren't going.

"They are lame. Nut it's actually good that Rian isn't coming so you can come", he said a bit quieter just in case my brother is in our near I guess.

"C'mon Lizzy".

"Fine, I'll come with you", I gave in and his smile got bigger. "Yay".

"We're already going in a bit so get ready, I recommend you to dress up a little just in case you know", he winked at me in got up, leaving me alone again.

I put down and got up to go to my suitcases. I don't even know if I have clothes you can go into a club with.

I looked through all my clothes until I found some black ripped jeans and a white top that was cut off on the sides, showing a bit skin.

I put the clothes on and walked to bathroom to straighten my hair and put on make up. When I was finished i took a last look in the mirror and noticed I'm still not wearing any shoes. I don't own heels and I'm sure I can't go with vans so I dialed Tay Jardines number, hoping she took a pair with her on tour, since she has we have the same size We're actually get along really good so I think I can ask her.

She picked up after two rings.

"Liz? Hello", she said into the phone.

"Hey Tay. Um I know this is kind of stupid but do you have like a pair of heels you could borrow me? I don't own some and I need them tonight", I said awkwardly and brushed my hair again.

"Sure, are black ones okay?", she asked and I laughed a bit. "Duh".

"Meet me half way?", Tay said and I nodded, forgetting she can't see me so I said yes and went outside.

We hugged and she gave me her shoes. I have to say that they look quite good even though I'm not really a fan of heels.

"What do you need them for?", she asked me and nodded at the shoes.

"We're going to a club and I need to look decent", I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Wait, why aren't you and your band coming with us?".

She looked like she thought about it and the nodded. "Yes, good idea".

"Great, just get ready and then come to our bus in like 20 minutes?", I said and she smiled. "Sure, see you".

I went back and stepped in the heels. Good thing I can actually walk in them, I don't even know why. Jack, Alex and Matt looked at me surprised as I walked over to them now in the backlounge, playing Xbox. The others aren't even on the bus and that's good because I know Rian wouldn't let me go.

"Looking good", Alex smirked and I laughed. "Can I really go like this?", I asked insecure, meeting Jack's eyes.

"You look stunning Liz, seriously", Jack said and I smiled.

"Stop drooling", Alex said and he and Matt laughed. I just stood there awkwardly. "I've invited We Are The In Crowd if that's okay with you", I said to change the topic.

"The more the merrier", Matt said louder than necessary. "They're coming in 20 minutes", I told them and sat down next to Alex.

I watched them play for the next 20 minutes and felt Jack's eyes on me almost the whole time which caused him to lost the game. His look made me feel really uncomfortablem
Either I must look really shit and that's why he's staring at me or.. Yeah that's it, I bet I look stupid.

But there's no way to think about it anymore because someone knocked on the bus door and we all went out.

And there it was, our party crew for tonight. Everyone from WATIC, Mike and Jaime from PTV, Alan from OM&M and Jeremy, Niall and Alex from ADTR. Nice.

We all went to the club and Jack really got me in. I have no idea what he told the security guy but whatever it was, it worked.

"Can you get me a drink, Jack?", I asked him as we made our way over to the bar.

"I'm not sure", he teased. "It's not like it's the first time you'd give me something", I said.

I'm glad that no one is seeing me as a kid anymore and treats me like I'm their age expect of Rian.

"Okay, okay", Jack said and gave me a drink. I thanked him and took a big sip to get in a better mood. I'm a really shy person and a bit alcohol can already make me feel better and can me make a little bit braver.

I took a seat in a corner and watched the others dance for a the next hour because I didn't really feel like dancing, like always, as I felt hands around my waist.