4. Jock Blocked

There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                                                            Chapter 4 - Jock Blocked

                                             Song of the Chapter: Respect by Aretha Franklin

Recap

“This is a big mess; you should probably should put on your clothes and leave.” He stares at me for a moment but gets up and puts on his shirt.

“Well, look just so we’re on the same page, I have sex with people all the time so this isn’t going to lead anywhere.” He says coldly and seemingly out of nowhere. I think he’s forgetting he’s in my room.

“Yeah whatever now just leave.” He pulls up his pants and heads to my door.

“Woah, you better go out the window. If my mom sees you she might freak and cut off your balls.”

He looks at me or a minute thinking and I raise an eyebrow. He sighs and heads over to the window jumping out.

“Asshole.”

I go in my drawer and grab a boxers and t-shirt.

I head out of my room and make my way down the hall and to the front room.

“Oh MY God…!” I yell as I enter the room. It looks like a twister spun through hit. The couch was turned over, lamps were broken, the TV was covered in a suspicious white substance…think I’ll stare clear of that and empty cans and bottles littered the floor.

What the hell happened last night?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well even after we cleaned up the living room and after the relentless screams of my mother still emblazoned in my mind we still had to go to school, even though we both had killer headaches. It was our punishment given to us by mom, along with no television, radio, iPod, CDs, or food. I think she was just kidding about the last one though…maybe. We could have avoided this if she would have just listened to me? When is she going to realize that I am the smart twin?

“Well loser, after last night you might just become a little popular.” Ev says as we pace through the crowded halls of school. Every ten seconds someone throws us a smile or compliments us on the party we had last night. I may not be able to remember it but I guess it was one hell of a party.

“Plus, you lost your virginity last night.” I choke as the words exit her lips.

“What are you talking about, Oh My God, did you hear us. Was I the one screaming…did he top me, so why doesn’t my ass hurt?” her eyes widen.

“N-no I mean your party virginity; the one that we were talking about yesterday?”

Uh oh…

I chuckle sheepishly and divert my eyes from her.

“Is there something you want to tell me?”

I open my mouth to answer but the bell rings and I quickly run in the other direction, away from her.