10. The Fast and the Dubious.

There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                                            Chapter 10:   The Fast and The Dubious. 

                 Song of the Chapter:  This Love (Will be your down fall) by Ellie Goulding (2010)

                                          I love that you guys vote for me but I really and truly value comments alot more :) So please, if you vote please leave a little comment below. :) It will give me the will to go ooonn lol. 

P.S. (Look for the xxWhoAteMyCookiexx reference!)

Stares never really bothered me unless they came from a creepy guy staring me down in the corner. Until today. You’d think that the food in the cafeteria would be the thing to kill you but no, today it was the stares, the whispers and the crazy ass rumors floating around about me and Alex.

“You okay Evan?”

I let my fork dropped into my plate and peer over at Chris with dull eyes. “I’m great Chris, the rumors about me going nuts in a restaurant doesn’t bother me at all.”

“Really? I heard you threw a fork at his ex girlfriend…”

Kimmy raises her hand. “Yeah, I heard that you and her got crazy and rolled around in a large pot of lasagna or something.”

I scoff and let my eyes roll. A hand sneaks over to my back and rubs it gently. “I’m sorry man. But don’t worry about it. The entire school is in  another scandal at the moment.”

Kim leans in and looks towards Bobby. “What Scandal?”

I huff and sigh at her. She was so clueless. “Some chick got knocked up and blamed a gay guy.”

Her eyes widened with shock and a gossipy glint appears in them. She gets up and grabs her bag. “I’ve gotta go.” she says and hurriedly leaves the table, running out of the cafeteria.

“Where’s she going?” I ask, looking at the two that remained.

“To the girls’ bathroom to check the walls. Girls always write everyone’s business there…” Chris says, poking at his food.

“So, can I ask you two a question?”

“Yeah, once it doesn’t include you getting down with Jacob I’m okay with it.” I throw a carrot at Chris, hitting him the middle of his forehead.

“Jerk. Anyway, why is everyone so uptight about me dating Alex? Is there something I should know? Does he have like six toes or something?”

Bobby shrugs and Chris’ eyes swat in different directions, eating the carrot I threw at him. “Why won’t anyone answer me?”

“Well,” Bobby starts. His eyes shift cautiously between me and Chris. It almost seems as if they are communicating with one another.

“In eleventh grade, Alex was known for getting into relationships and cheating on almost everyone he dated.”

And there was that word I hated. Because in knew it all too well. “Cheated.” I mumble, averting my gaze back to my plate.

“Yeah the others broke up with him because all he wanted from them was sex, sex and more sex.” Chris booms.

“He’s too sweet to cheat on me.”

I hear Chris snort but he quickly shuts up when Bobby throws him a look. His harden gaze turns back to sympathy once he looks back at me, “That’s what he does Evan. He’s sweet, then once he gets what he wants; he’s gone with the wind.”