City of Lights

Looking at what he got and at the trio of winking and sniggering idiots, Giovanni wondered what he'd done to deserve these three. Honestly, he wanted to dump the entire bag of...unneeded products onto their heads and shove them out of the room.

"Pikachu, Persian...get them out of here," he said blandly and turned his back on Jessie, James and Meowth.

The trio yelled and ran out the door as Pikachu and Persian slowly came after them, enjoying themselves as well as apparently "teaching" Litleo the ropes and how things were done around there. Honestly. They were all just bad influences on each other.

Not that Giovanni had much to say on that front, considering how much of a bad influence he himself was.

He left his office as well and went to go look for his wife, finding her at one of the battlefields and having a line of Rocket agents to the side, while she faced off against one of them. She was obviously enjoying herself, currently using Nidoqueen to battle the Rocket grunt's Raticate into submission.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?" he drawled, rolling his eyes.

"Completely," she said gleefully, finally ending the battle and getting Nidoqueen to end it. "Next!"

Giovanni sighed, going behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist and putting his chin on her shoulder.

"Can you show a little mercy on our Rockets?" he asked in fond exasperation.

"Where's the fun in that?" Ash grinned. "At least this way, these guys are getting a real workout and doing some real battling. Plus, I'm getting practice time and bonding time with my team. Both of them -my pokémon party and my beloved minions."

"You're going to give them nightmares," he snorted.

"Aw, don't be that way~ They're lucky I didn't go and use Pikachu and Persian on them. Where are those two rascals anyway? They also pestered me for Litleo for some reason," Ash thought on that suspiciously.

"They are currently punishing Jessie, James, and Meowth for me," Giovanni griped. "Litleo's with them."

"What did those three do this time?" Ash sniggered.

"Bought more than I asked for," Giovanni grumbled, though he kept vague. "I can show you what I'm talking, as well as explain what I meant about telling you that thing I said I would when the three of them came back."

"We can go now," she offered, and the Rocket grunts around them waited with bated breath for Giovanni to answer her.

"Okay, then let's go," Giovanni leaned away from her, and comfortably put his arm around her shoulders and led the way back.

A collective sigh of relief echoed around the area from all of the grouped Rocket agents Ash had managed to corral and order to battle her.

Meanwhile, when Giovanni finally got Ash back into his -well, it was more their -office now, Ash saw the piles on the table.

"Their doing, huh."

And Giovanni didn't even have to explain himself. He nodded and Ash sighed, flipping through the boxes and choosing one.

"Best brand," she mumbled. "But I'm betting you they didn't even know and decided to just get one of each."

Giovanni raised an eyebrow at her. "And how'd you know?"

She glanced at him with red cheeks. "I just do. Mr. XL."

His perverted grin did nothing to show his shame. "And I'll own that. It's to your benefit, sweetheart," Giovanni chuckled darkly, giving her a suggestive look.