Protected

After finally unpacking and getting everything in the right places, I looked around my newly finished room with thoughts still vaguely running through my head.

I looked up from my hard work to see Hoseok smiling admiring the room himself, having been the one carrying all the heavy stuff because he refused to let me lift anything past 5 pounds.
His body was slightly sweaty and his body almost seemed to shine from it. Seeing the muscles in his forearms twitching lightly from the small workout of lifting heavy boxes, I couldn't help but bite my lip from the hot feelings in my body.

He began to notice me staring at his body and moved closer without me even noticing.

"What are you looking at?"

Jumping at his sudden words, taking me out of my trance, I looked up to him smirking largely at me.

"I.. Umm.."

I looked away shyly, trying everything I could not to meet his devilish smirk and hungry eyes.

"Oh?"

He gripped my shoulders, softly pushing me up against a wall, making me whimper quietly from the excitement.
He leaned down slowly to my ear, his hot breath hitting the part below my ear giving me goosebumps all over my body.

"I already know what you were looking at."

His lips lightly touched the soft spot of my neck, trailing down to my collar bone with hot kisses.

"We finally have privacy."

My knees felt instantly weak, like they could give out at any moment in time. The feeling of his deep voice against my skin saying such words, was almost enough to drive me insane.

He lifted his head to meet my eyes and lightly pressed a kiss against my lips before pushing himself off of me.
He chuckled sweetly before patting my head softly.

"You're so flustered."

Instantly I punched him in the arm, my face burning red form embarrassment.

"You're so mean!"

He grabbed my into his arms and squeezed slightly.

"You're so cute, I might just die."

I smiled widely to myself at his words, wrapping my arms tightly around him before jumping at the sound of someone knocking at the door.

"Nuna! We're dancing! Want to come watch us.. More specifically me!"

Hearing jungkook's loud voice behind the door, I giggled to myself at his strange request before opening the door to a bright eyed jungkook with "please" written all over his face.

"I'll go watch you dance."

He clapped his hands and smiled brightly before leaning in to whisper softly into my ear.

"Look more at me than Jimin."

He pulled back and gave me a cheeky smile before running off in the direction of the dance studio.
Strange boys these are.

~

I sat quietly against the side wall of the studio, admiring the boys dance in sync. The music they were playing was very catchy, letting my head knock to the beats of the songs.

Watching Jimin and Jungkook tease and mess with each other while they were dancing made me giggle more than it should have. These boys were so happy and comfortable around each other.

Something took my gaze away from them.

Hoseoks body moved perfectly to the beats of the music, his feet and body movements were completely flawless as he danced. He looked at me a couple times pretending to sing to me with the lyrics of the song, making my face burn red for the second time today.