Announced

Pregnant..?

Looking down at my bruised stomach, tears rushing through my eyes. I lightly touched the bottom of my stomach. Pain enveloped my mind as the bruise was still too sore to touch. Immediately looking at the nurse, looking for comfort.

"Is it okay..?"

She lightly smiled, looking at both of us.

"The doctor said it will be okay. No worries. If you were kicked any lower than that, you might have lost it.."

Slowly turning around, clipboard in hand, she walked out of the room leaving us to ourselves.

"Hoseok, why didn't you tell me when I woke up?"

He hung his head down once more before looking at, squeezing my hand lightly in his.

"Because I was scared.. I didn't know how you would react."

Blankly looking at him, partially in disbelief I opened my mouth to soothe his troubled thoughts with my gentle words.

"I love you, Hosoek. Please don't be scared."

I gently looked down at my stomach, still in blissful shock that I was carrying his child. Letting a light smile spread across my face, I whispered.

"I'm yours forever, remember."

~

A couple of hours later, I was released from the hospital. Hoseok never let himself get a foot away from me as he walked me to the car to go home.

"I don't need your help walking, Hoseok."

I laughed to myself as he opened up the car door, gesturing for me to get in.

"I know.. But I just feel... Extremely protective over you now that you're pregnant."

Shaking my head at him, I sat myself in the car fastening the seat belt over my chest. I looked back up at him before he shut my door.

"You're so cute, Hobie."

I watched him quickly run around the car to the drivers side, opening up the door and positioned himself in the seat next to me. He let out a long sigh before looking at me, smiling widely and silently chuckling to himself.

"I wonder how Jin is going to react when he finds out."

Gently laughing at his statement, I quickly grabbed his hand before he could start the car and squeezed it lightly.

"Everything will be okay. They'll be happy for us, I'm sure of it."

Gently squeezing my hand back in reassurance, he let go and started up the car. Turning towards me again, he made his way closer to my face as he pressed his lips against my own and kissing me ever so sweetly. He pulled back, his face still decently close to myself as he looked into my eyes.

"Thank you, Adalyn."

~

Opening up the front door, not even a couple seconds later after stepping inside we were surrounded by worried faces.

Jin gently grabbed my hands, looking at me.

"Adalyn, are you okay??"

I gently smiled at him before lightly squeezing his hands.

"Yes, I'm okay. But I have some news to tell everyone."

He let go of my hands, everyone giving me a rather confusing look. Hosoek immediately rubbed the back of his neck as he avoided everyone's eye contact.

"I'm pregnant."

Everyone's faces dropped as soon as those words escaped my lips. Jungkook quickly ran away in the direction of his room, screaming about how "Hoseok stole my Nunas innocence".

Jin smacked the back of Hoseoks head, lecturing him lightly.

"You pervert. Why didn't you use protection?? Our sweet Adalyn has to carry your heavy baby now!~"

He lightly giggled to himself as Jin repeatedly picked on him for being so careless.

His facial expression changed as soon as he looked at me after turning away from Hosoek in disapproval. He smiled widely before grabbing my hands, excitement filling his voice.

"I hope it's a girl!~ I want to dress her in so much pink and do her make up when she's older and take her clothes shopp-"

He was abruptly interrupted by Jimin as he made his way up to me, suddenly pulling up his shirt revealing his toned abs.

"No! I hope you have a boy so I can show him how to have abs like me!~"

Jungkook didn't have to be in the room to know that Jimin was showing off his abs as he lightly screamed from his room.

"Jimin! Put down your shirt!"

A light groan was heard a couple feet away from us on the couch. Suga was laying on his back, probably napping. We must have woke him from the commotion we developed.

"Whatever... As long as it's healthy. Now let me sleep in quiet. That baby has more sweg than you guys.."

And with those last couple words leaving his mouth, he passed out again. Rap Monster walked towards us, placing a hand on Hoseoks shoulder, looking at the both of us.

"Whatever the baby may end up being, it has to know that we will all be here for him or her. Always."

He patted Hoseoks shoulder lightly before taking it off.

"Who's having a baby..?"

Everyone looked at V, his face having confusion written all over is as we showed utter disbelief from the words that just came out of his mouth. Jin walked over to him, lightly smacking him in the back of the head.

"Adalyn is!"

He rubbed the back of his head as he looked at me, squarely smiling and chuckling.

"Ohhhh~"

___________________________

I'm sorry this chapter is so short! Forgive me!!

It was fun writing about how each of them reacted when Adalyn announced that she was pregnant.

"Now Adalyn has to carry your heavy baby!"
-dead XD

Just a warning, the chapters are going to get increasingly sad as this story progresses.

Remember to vote and comment! <3 it means a lot to me. You all give me so much motivation.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!!!