Tension

It's been 4 weeks since I officially announced that I was pregnant, currently 12 weeks pregnant with Hoseoks baby. I couldn't be happier, watching him or her grow inside of me.

Everything has been normal. Except for the weird pregnant food cravings and everyone being slightly overprotective. I decided to take my tracking bracelet off this morning, I feel safe. Why should I keep it on now?

Walking out into the kitchen, Jin cooking breakfast as usual. I tried to sneak past him, opening up a cabinet and grabbing a box of cookies. I was stopped in my tracks as his voice invaded my ears, still turned around and cooking.

"I hope you know I can hear you getting those cookies, Adalyn."

He slightly turned his head, looking directly at me and gently smiling.

"You keep sneaking food like that and you will have a heavy baby.~"

Making his way from the stove, he sat a plate of food into the table and pulled out a chair.

"Here, I made healthy food for you two~"

Lightly giggling to myself, I put the cookies back in the cabinet and took my place in front of the food Jin had prepared. It looked absolutely amazing. There were two strawberry pancakes in the middle of a plate, lightly covered in syrup with a dash of butter. Next to the plate was a cup of freshly cut fruit, he really knew how to make an appealing breakfast.

I looked up at him and graciously thanked him for preparing such a lovely meal as Hosoek walked into the kitchen, placing a kiss on my forehead before taking his seat next to mine.

I decided to talk to him about my brother.

"So, I was thinking about visiting Linnex."

His eyes turned almost emotionless as he looked at me in shock.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Adalyn. I would prefer you to stay at home, safe from everything. Including the stress he might give you."

Before I could begin my protect he cut me off.

"Adalyn, where is your bracelet?"

Looking rdown at my bare wrist and quickly back up at him, deciding to ignore what he just said to me.

"I didn't think I needed it anymore."

His voice got quieter, almost mumbling making me already slightly annoyed. More annoyed than what he had already made me feel c

"What if I lose you again.."

Anger quickly built up inside me as I stood up from the table, glaring down at him.

"What do you mean? Linnex is in a jail cell! What is gonna happen now??"

I ran off into my room before he could get out a word, slamming my door and locking it. Sitting on the edge of my bed, I questioned myself lightly.

What was that?

Pregnant hormones?

That was terrible. I really don't want to act like that again.

Lightly smacking myself in my mind, I felt bad for acting that way towards him. He was only trying to keep me safe. But he didn't have a right to say those things about my brother.

I looked down at my stomach, softly running my hand across it and whispering.

"You're making me crazy, little one."