Chapter 18

"This isn't funny Hasley." He says, getting angry.

I cringe away in fear again. I see the hurt in his eyes again. Pain flashes in his eyes.

"Hazy? Are you-are you afraid of me?" He asks, hurt.

I look away. "I-I don't know..." I stutter out. "I don't know who to trust right now."

I look up and see how hurt he actually is. And it kills me. That's when I realize how much I actually need Aaron right now. Tears start to roll down my face again. I run ahead and jump into his arms, crying. He grabs me and hugs me tightly. He starts to rub my back up and down, calming me slightly. I push against him and he walks into his house and shuts and locks the door.

"No one's here?" I ask, in a whisper.

"No Haz no one is." He tightens his hug. "Do you want to go up to my room and talk to me?" He basically begs. I hesitate before nodding my head. He lets go and takes my hand gently, interlocking our fingers. We walk up the stairs and go into his room. He shuts the door behind me and stands there and waits for me to choose where to go. I stand there and look in his mirror and suddenly see how gross and disgusting I actually look. I stare at my self, disgusted. I feel violated. I feel gross.

"I was only trying to catch his dog." I start. "Next thing I now his hand is on my wrist and he keeps getting tighter and tighter until I black out and am flung over his shoulder." I turn around to look at him.

"Aaron. I was raped." I see tears form in his eyes. I look away from his eyes and it finally clicks in my brain that he's shirtless and he looks damn good! I shake my head of the thoughts, and take a step back, afraid of what he'll do next.

"Aaron. I was raped by Reece." He tenses tightly. His muscles bulging profusely. His hands tighten into a fist, he looks like he's about to puch something. I take a step back.

"Aaron! I was raped!" I say a little with tears still rolling down my cheeks. He looks up to meet my wet eyes.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch!" he growls through his teeth. I lurch forward and grab his arm.

"No Aaron. I don't want anyone to know. Right now I just want someone to stay with me. Someone to hold me and tell its going to be alright, even though it's not. I want someone I can trust." His eyes soften slightly.

"You-You trust me?" he asks in a soft voice. I nod my head, and sit on his bed, looking down at my hands. Suddenly the bed dips in and his arms are wrapped around me from the back as he takes my hands into his pushing them against my stomach. He lays his chin on my shoulder and sighs.

"We will get him Hasley." I tense slightly and turn so that I'm basically sitting in his lap. His legs are spread wide around me and I'm sitting criss crossed between them. I touch at his waist and look him in the eyes.

"Just please not right now?" I look down, away from his eyes. "I don't even know if he did rape me. I-I was out cold for every bit of it." I look at his perfectly sculpted 8 pack, so tempted to trace them.

"I-I got a text this morning telling me I was amazing and wow." I look up at him. "Aaron, I'm scared." he grabs me, pulling against his chest. I wrap my legs around his waist and hug him back tightly.

"I know you are baby. I know." he stroked my back. I lay my head against his chest, my head fits perfectly.

After about ten minutes of holding each other, I figure that I should comb my hair before it gets really bad. I ask him if he has a brush and he let's me use his and we go back to holding each other, this is exactly what I needed.

"Thank you Aaron. This is exactly what I needed."

"Honestly. Anytime shorty." I smile against his chest.

"Aaron? Can I ask you a question? You might think its stupid though." I sigh looking down at his purple basketball shorts. He lifts my chin so I have to look at him.

"No question is stupid." he whispers, half smiling. I smile faintly back to him.

"Aaron? Will you be my friend?" he looks at me with an amused expression. I push his hand away and look away.

"See I told you you would think it was stupid." I mumble, my cheeks flushing.

"Oh Hasley! Cut it out!" I turn and look at him, wide eyed.

"Cut it out! You just rejected my friendship!" he shakes his head.

"I didn't accept it cause I kinda thought we already were friends." he mumble, blushing. I can't help but smile, he's so cute!

"Aw Aaron!" I grab back against his chest.

After about ten minutes he finally speaks up again.

"Do you wanna be my best friend Hazy?" I look at him confused, but still smiling.

"I thought Bryce and Nick were your best friends?" he shakes his head.

"They're only friends with me because of who I am." he says looking down. I grab the sides of his his face and smile. I hesitate.

"Uhm Aaron? I l--"

"AARON? IM HOME!" I hear his mother yell.

"MOM! IM UPSTAIRS WITH HASLEY!" he yells back not looking away from me.

"AW! OK I NEED YOU TO WATCH CASI LATER SO SHE'LL HAVE TO GO!" my heart flutters. Does he really want me to leave? I actually thought we were getting somewhere.

He notices the look on my face, and smiles. "OK MOM!" my mouth pops open and tears come to my eyes. Aaron's smile drops and he looks at my eyes frantically.

"No no no no no! Hasley! I was kidding! Baby, I want you stay with me!" he says getting flustered.

"WHAT TIME MA!?" he yells, still looking at me.

"7!" it's only 4. His smile drops as he looks at me.

"Hazy, we've got to do something about this. Please? I can't live with myself, knowing he got away with this."