Chapter 30

****Nick's P.O.V.****

"Ok. We're going to ask one more time. Where were you last night?" I huffed out in annoyance, crossing my arms across my chest.

"And I'm going to tell you one more time, I.was.sleeping.in.my.tent!" I yell out, frustrated. "Just answer one question for me will ya?" I ask them, glaring at them.

"Uhm ok?" They say, confused and scarred.

"Why on earth would you think that I would try to rape Hasley?"

"We we never said that it was Hasley." They say snootily.

"She's.my.best.friend." I growl through gritted teeth.

"That doesn't mean anything." Now I'm mad. They really expect me to rape my best friend?! I jump up and glare down at them.

"HASLEY TAVERAS IS MY BEST FRIEND! I WOULD.NEVER! EVER! THINK ABOUT RAPING HER! I LOVE HAZY! DON'T YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OR MY FRIENDS OF EVER RAPING SOMETHING WE LOVE!" I scream at them before storming out of the office and grabbing Hasley's wrist and rushing away.

"Let's go!" I mumble to the others.

"But I haven't been questioned yet!" Bryce whines. I turn around quick and stare him straight in the eyes.

"Bryce? I don't think you tried to rape anyone did you?!" I snap, not even realizing where I am or who I'm holding.

"nick?" She breathes out next to me. I freeze.

Shit.

I turn quickly and grab Haz around the waist. "Hazy I didn't mean it. I'm-I'm just mad!" She looks away, tears filling her eyes.

"Come on Haz." Aaron says sternly, taking her arm from my grip and glaring at me.

God. I'm an idiot.

I just lost her.