Chapter 9

I am so sorry that it has been so long, but thank you so much for all of your comments and unwavering support.

Alas, here is my chapter and hope that you guys enjoy it

____

Detentions went by and Hermione was fairly surprised that on all the days, Draco came and did the detention. He didn't relegate the detention to her like she almost expected. Actually he was really useful and rather diligent.

"Granger."

"Malfoy." Hermione acknowledged.

"We're doing homework together tonight."

Hermione's head shot up. She almost hit her head on the cabinet as she cleaned it out. "What?"

"You heard me. We're doing homework together until the detentions end. All these nights of detention are wearing on me and I'm having a hard time with my homework. I know you are too." Draco looked at her.

"I'm not." Hermione protested.

"So you were just sleeping in the library, drooling on your book because you felt like it?"

Hermione opened her mouth in outrage then closed it. "I don't drool." She yelled.

"Of course not." Draco snorted.

"Fine. We can do the Astronomy Essay together. We can swap ideas." Hermione muttered.

Draco nodded.

So that night they did their essay together. Then the next night they did their Anchient Runes homework together. After that they studied the History of the Goblin Revolution together for their test. It was after that, that they called a truce.

"Malfoy, look I got a 98 on the test." Hermione said as they walked out.

"That's great Granger. Let me hang it on my fridge." Draco said smirking.

Hermione rolled her eyes at him. After a week of studying and working together, she got used to his awful jokes.

"That's what muggles call it right?"

"Yes." Hermione sighed. "So how'd you do?"

Draco smirked as he handed her his paper. "See you in Potions Granger."

Hermione watched as he practically flew away.

Then she looked down at the paper in her hand. 99! He got a ninety-nine! But how'd he…

"Draco Malfoy you get back here." Hermione yelled as she raced after him.

-Simply Irresistibe Ch. 18

!

Hermione was the first to wake up the next morning. However looking at the other side of the bed, she blinked once, yawning by accident, but still her husband was nowhere to be seen. Getting up at last, Hermione put on a warm jumper before heading out of their private room.

She stopped in her tracks though at the sight before her. Covering her mouth with her hand, Hermione stifled her laugh. Ginny and Luna definitely had to see this as their husbands and George were all in various cuddling positions, two bottles of fire whiskey near them.

Feeling a poke then hearing a loud giggle, Draco made a face. Too loud. He swatted the hand that tried to poke him again but without opening his eyes, he wasn't able to get the culprit.