Chapter 2

Sequel to Simply Irresistible!

~~~

Draco looked around him and shuddered, not believing that of all people, he was the one stuck watching the kids. He had gotten stuck with the job because his wife and the bloody boy who lived had been invited to attend a conference overseas. Then because Ginny was pregnant once more with what both claimed to be the last one, which Draco couldn't help but bloody doubt, one that both Potters hoped and prayed would be a girl. Henceforth Draco was the only one available. Since he owned his own company and was effectively his own boss, he had the most flexible work schedule. Which brought him to his current situation.

Ten year old Teddy gave him a look of sympathy before going out to the garden with Victoire to pick flowers that Narcissa had taken to cultivating upon her finding peace with her son and somewhat with her ex-husband.

"Daddy tell James to stop pulling on my hair!" Lyra said suddenly running behind Draco's leg to try to escape her ardent admirer.

"James Potter, sit your butt down and stop chasing my daughter." Draco gladly growled.

James looked up at him with his mother's all too mischievous brown eyes. He wasn't in the slightest bit fazed by Draco, and as much as Draco hated to admit it, the reincarnation of the first James Potter as some of them tended to believe, really had grown on him. The kid had spunk and despite his ways with Lyra, he would never do anything to Draco's daughters, in fact Draco could almost bet the eldest Potter boy was as protective as him when it came to Lyra and Willow. He just wished the bloody boy would learn a little suaveness when voicing his 'undying' love.

"Sure Mr. Draco," James said before turning back around.

"Daddy," Lyra said but wasn't able to finish her sentence as a loud shriek could be heard.

Draco looked up to the ceiling thinking this was payback for his Hogwarts years. Merlin or at least Severus Snape had to be laughing at him.

~~~

The shriek had been Dominque Weasley, the youngest daughter of Fleur and Bill Weasley. The little girl had dropped her drink all over her brand new outfit...

After scourgifying the little girl and washing her up as best as he could, Draco placed her back down sans drink.

~~~

"Bloody woman, you're supposed to be helping me with the terrors!" Draco yelled as he went to find Sadie in his guestroom, reading a fashion magazine, one with her own face on the cover at that.

Sadie looked up at him, her crystal blue eyes piercing into his. "I only have one child that's perfectly behaved, you have three and including your godchildren, five. They're all yours Draco."

Before Draco was able to retort, a loud boom could be heard from one of the wings of his manor.

"Harry! Albus!" Draco roared knowing that it was most likely the two and had probably dragged Sabine, his god daughter who was a perfect mix of Blaise and Luna, into the mess with them.

~~~

Eight curious stares looked up at him as he paced. He wanted to curse his wife for buying Harry that miniature potions kit. He knew it was a bad idea but his wife thought it was a great way to foster Harry's love for learning.

"We are all going to sit here calmly for the next hour." Draco said sitting down in front of all of them.

Harry and Albus, both with their hairs slightly standing straight up and defying gravity from their potions mishap, glanced at him with a look that told him he had to be kidding.