Dream

Warning: Long chapter

Previously on this story:
Lucy went downstairs to see what Emily wanted, Lucy and Emily came back coverd in fake blood

Lucy calmed down, after getting changed of course. She didn't go back downstairs though. She put on one of Josh's shirts and a pair of her shorts she left there.
Josh picked Lucy up and layed her on the bed,crawling ontop of her he kissed her nose.
" Hey Joshy? " Lucy said.
Her voice was quite and soft sounding. Josh loved that.
" Yeah Lucy Lu? " he asked.
She kissed his cheek, then stared into his eyes.
" Your my best friend... I'm sorry I couldn't be here to help when you needed me...... I'm sorry I wasn't here after Hannah and Beth went miss- "
" I-its fine Lucy!...I'm....I'm fine Lucy...your here now... " Josh interrupted. Lucy sighed and layed Josh beside her.
" I'll stay here as long as you want " she said.
Josh pulled her close to him, so her head was on his chest.
" How's forever sound to you? " he joked.
" Why forever is just perfect " she joked back.
Josh smiled at the thought of spending forever with Lucy, he's loved her so long he just felt all warm inside when he thought of it.
" Hah hey Josh, do you remember when we were 13, and Mike just joined our class. You and I were talking and he came up behind me and pulled on my bra strap " Lucy said, smiling.
" Yeah, so I puched him in the face " Josh smirked.
He chuckled, remembering it.

-flashback-
Josh's P.O.V:

Lucy and I just left class. The Bell rang and we were heading home.
She lived beside me so we walked together.
We had just got outside, she dropped her bag and while I was picking it up I heard her let out a small painful scream. I shot up and saw the new kid, Mike, had pulled her bra strap back and was about to do it again. I dropped her bag and punched him straight in the face. Lucy grabbed her bag and hugged me tightly.
" Dude 'the hell?! I was just playing around with the pretty lady " he winked at Lucy, who just held onto my hand. I glared at him.
" Don't.Touch.Her.AGAIN! " I shouted before running away with Lucy. She hugged me and giggled.
" Josh your my hero " she smiled and we walked hand in hand back home

-End-

Josh pulled her closer.
" Remember when I kissed you? " Josh asked.
Lucy blushed.
" Yup, it was like 3 years ago "
Lucy thought about it.

-flashback-

Everyone was outside, Sam was playing with a bird, Chris and Ashley were talking, Mike was..where ever, and Jess was making a snow man.
Lucy and Josh were watching 'Saw'
and Lucy got scared, jumping up she accidentally spilled her coco on Josh's lap.
" FUCK! Josh I'm so so sooo sorry " she said, grabbing some paper towels and cleaning some coco off of his lap. Josh stood up and took off his pants, leaving him in his shirt and boxers. Thus was normal seeing him like this to Lucy, she has known him since grade 3. He sat back down and leaned against her. Lucy watched the movie and while she was distracted Josh kissed her gently. Lucy blushed and kissed back slightly, before quickly pulling away. They sat and watched the rest if the movie, silent and blushing.

-End-

Josh sighed.
" Ya know, it all seems like a dream now... " he said.
Lucy kissed his cheek and smiled.
" Well it was all very real "