Josh?!?

Chris and Lucy looked for a while. Not really finding anything or anyone.
Suddenly Lucy felt a sharp pain in the back of her neck as someone injected her with something. The last thing she saw was Chris getting knocked out.
Lucy woke up, her head hurt like hell but she managed to get over it once she saw what was happening.
" Josh?! Ashley?!? " Lucy shouted, looking at her friends hanging from chains.
Chris woke up and stumbled over to her.
" W-whats going on? " he asked, putting his arm around her for balance.

Josh's P.O.V:

My eyes winded as I saw Chris put his arm around Lucy
' Wtf bro! ' I shouted at him in my head
" L-lucy!!! " I stuttered out.
" Omfg Josh! " tears were in her eyes and she ran over to the cage door that blocked her from getting in.
" Hello Chris, Lucy. My special little patience Joshua and Ashley. Chris, you have to decide who you want to keep alive, Joshua or Ashley " My recording said. I acted scared the best I could.
" C-chris man!! I'm your best friend don't do this!!! " I shouted.
" I can't decide!! " Chris shouted.
Lucy's eyes widened.
" J-josh!! Don't worry!!! It'll be okay!! " Lucy had tears in her eyes.
" Chris don't do this!!! " I shouted.
Chris decided, it was me to die.
" Chris wtf!!!! No!!!! " Lucy was banging on the cage, crying.
" I'm sorry! " Chris said.
The blade went through the dummy and I closed my eyes as the cage opened.
" Josh!!! No no no no god please no!!!! " Lucy shouted.
Chris got Ashley and started to leave.
" C-come on Lucy.... " as Lucy got up she said something softly.
" I-I love you Josh, more than anyone.... " she kissed my cheek and hugged Ashley as they left.
' She loves me..... I can't believe this, what am I doing...... I love her too.....

A/n thanks for 1.14 k views my kittens! I love you all so much and was so shocked when I saw that*hugs everybody* thank you all
~ Cheshire