Gotta run

Previously on this story:
Lucy and Josh talked about the past

Lucy sat up, looking out the window.
" What is it? " Josh asked.
Lucys eyes widened and she put on her jacket, a pair of sneakers and a tighter shirt before running towards the door.
Josh grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him.
" Hey! What's wrong? " he asked once more.
" I just saw some...thing " she said, pulling away from him and running downstairs.
Josh chased after her but was stopped by Chris and Ashley. He watched Lucy run out in the cold winter air.

Josh's P.O.V:

Chris and Ashley stopped me, I wanted to push them away but couldn't...
" Hey Josh, we found a spirit bored and were wondering if you wanted to play with us " Chris said.
I knew they would find it! My pranks going perfectly!
I just wish Lucy didn't have to be apart of it.....
" Um yeah! Sounds okay I guess... " I said as we sat at a table. Ashley did the questions, I did all the answers and ran off. This is so fun.

Lucy's P.O.V:

I put my phone in my pocket and looked around. I had no fucking clue what I saw...but it was fucked up.... Like a demon or something...

No ones P.O.V:

Lucy stumbled around the woods. Suddenly she heard a scream, Jessica's scream.
She ran towards the noise. She saw something quickly drag Jess away.
" What the fuck what the fuck! " she stared in utter horror at nothing, thinking about...try to process what she just saw.
Mike ran out with a gun, he saw her.
" Lucy!! " he ran over to her.
" What the hell happened?! What...wheres Jessica!!? " Lucy screamed out.
She hated her soooooooooooooo much, but wasn't gonna let her get hurt.
Mike looked angry, sad, and an emotion that couldn't be explained.
" Help me get her please Lucs " Mike looked at her with sad eyes.
Lucy was about to say okay but then she thought of Josh.
" Mike I can't.... I gotta help Josh, make sure he's okay " she said.
Mike glared at her.
" Fine!!! Don't help!! I'll find Jess myself! " he shouted before running off.
Lucy took no time and started running back to the cabin.

Hey guy, girls, creatures of the earth, so in this story, right now, its only about
9:57, so all this is happening really early.
Also, I'm going to be writing another
Until dawn x O.c
It will be Mike and I may do Chris when I have the time
( oc for Mike is Lainey, and oc for Chris is Danica, or Danny for short )
Love y'all
~ Cheshire