[Sharing An Umbrella]

You hissed in distaste as a few droplets of freezing rain touched your clothed skin, wetting it. And right away, you pulled the umbrella towards you to shelter yourself, cursing at Sasuke while you were at it. The said male mimicked your action of cursing when the side of the umbrella hit his head due to your pulling.

"OW! Stop pulling the damn umbrella, you loser," He hissed, as few drops of rain hit against the cold, exposed skin of his hands, causing the raven-haired male to shiver.

"Don't call me loser, assface! I wouldn't pull on the damn umbrella if you held it up properly so I wouldn't get wet either!" You hissed, pulling on the umbrella more, hitting Sasuke on the side of his head, and causing him to curse once again.

"I do not have an ass chin, so I can't be an assface, you hideous peasant," He hissed, pulling the umbrella towards himself, causing you to get wet again.

"DON'T CALL ME A HIDEOUS PEASANT YOU UGLY DUCKLING!" You screamed, pinching him in the stomach, causing him to hiss in pain. Sasuke removed his hand from the umbrella's hilt as he settled it on the side of his stomach, and then began to massage it to soothe the pain inflicted by your pinch.

"What the hell-" He began, but he stopped mid-sentence because unlike before, this time there was no umbrella sheltering him from the rain. Obviously, this meant that rain heavily fell upon him and when he realized this, he cursed out loud. glaring at you.

You stood a few metres away from Sasuke with his umbrella solely in your hand, grinning cheekily at him. You pulled the lower lid of your eye down, and stuck your tongue out at him, before saying "You must be Sasuke Uchiha because both Sasuke and stupid start with a S and cannot be spelled without U." You said giggling, before you began to run away from him with his umbrella.

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched in agitation. "[Name] give me back my umbrella, you dunce!" He growled, as he ran after you, the fast falling rain drops wetting him further.

Fifteen minutes into the chase, despite Sasuke's annoyance for getting wet, a ghostly smile had appeared on his face, for he had forgotten about the rain, and focused solely his attention on you, and the fun he had when he chased you.

+++

Remember to comment, vote and favourite! ^.^