[Exchange]

You whined as you jumped and tried to grab your book out of Sasuke's hand. The said male simply stood still, his hand reached over his head, with a book in his hand. Simultaneously, he wore a smug smirk at your futile attempts.

"Give it to me, please!" You begged, as you tried once more to grab your book out of his hand. But like before, your efforts were fruitless because the male simply stepped away.

"You know as well as I do that I won't give this to you until you give me what I want," Sasuke stated. In response, you pouted in disappointment, furrowing your eyebrows in frustration.

"What the hell do you want?" You cried, glaring at him. Ignoring your glare, Sasuke smirked as he leaned towards you, the tip of his nose brushing against your cheek. With his husky, he breathed the following words into your ears.

"I want you," He whispered, causing you to shiver due to his breath fanning your ear. His response caused a minute blush to dust your cheeks, as you glanced at him from the corner of your eyes, with your brows furrowed.

"I am a not menu that you can order!" You exclaimed, before you pinched his arm, causing the male to yelp in pain. Of course, this meant that his grip on your book loosened, and so, you quickly grabbed snatched your book from his hands. You ran a few metres away from him, as you grinned at him ear to ear.

"Thanks! Love you too," You chirped, before you waved at him, and ran towards your room. Meanwhile, Sasuke rubbed his arm to soothe the pain caused by your pinch as an anime vein appeared on his head.

"[Name], get back here!" The male shouted, as he ran after you to seek his revenge.
-----
Hoped you liked it! Thank you for reading! :))
Please vote, favourite and share your thoughts! Refrain from demanding updates tho.