T

[My Moonlight]

Driblets of rain hit against the clear, glassy surface of your window causing a pattering sound to occur. The howls of whistling wind, and the trees that were swayed by its sheer force created a comforting background sound for one to indulge themselves in, accenting the 'right at home' feeling. The caliginous sky that overcasted and hung feet above the ground caused the usual environment which normally brimmed with colour to appear dull. The exterior part of your bedroom's window was slowly becoming foggy due to the cold temperature as you remained indoors within the safe walls of your home, sheltered away from the raging storm that occurred outside.

You sighed in contentment pulling your warm blanket closer towards your huddled form, and snuggling closer to it, it's warmth transforming from it's thread layers to your own clothes. The moment another sigh of satisfaction escaped your lips, the door to your bedroom was opened and you were greeted with the familiar sight of duck-butt raven-hair.

"Here's your hot chocolate," Sasuke said, handing you cup with a picture of a tiger imprinted on it.

With twinkling eyes slightly widening, you grabbed your hot chocolate from him, smiling sweetly at him. "Thank yo- OW!" You exclaimed, grabbing your now beet red cheek, that Sasuke had kindly pinched.

"Stop being cute you lame loser," Sasuke murmured, unexpectedly pecking your lips. Moments later, when he broke away from the kiss, you couldn't help but taste the new flavor of black coffee lingering upon on your lips as you licked them to keep them hydrated.

With slight pink cheeks, you gazed at Sasuke with a pout on your face. "You always do that," You murmured, scoffing at him, which caused him raise an eyebrow at you.

"Do what?" He inquired with a smirk, and a teasing glint etched within eyes, causing you to huff your cheeks in anger.

"Teasing me like you are now!" You exclaimed with your eyebrow twitching in annoyance. However, all the anger that was evident within your voice mere moments ago disappeared within a second, being replaced by shock.

Sasuke's breath fanned your lips because he was mere centimetres away from you. "Would you rather we make-out?" He inquired in a tease. However, that tease morphed into surprise, when with unexpected boldness you stammered out, "Y-Yeah."

Instantly, your hot chocolate was long forgotten as you and Sasuke indulged yourselves in activities of passionate making out under your blankets on this dim rainy day.

The End

My Moonlight [Sasuke x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें