[Eating Out]

Your eyes scanned the menu of the restaurant that you were presently in, quickly skim reading over the delicious food that you could eat, which caused your mouth to water. Countless, and countless of food images were on the menu, and everything looked so terrifyingly delicious that you wanted to eat the entire menu itself. For this reason, you were having trouble deciding what to eat, as the hungry, food fan-girl within your mind began to panic due to feels for not being able to eat everything on the menu. Meanwhile, the raven-haired male that sat across you, stared at your form in boredom due to the amount of time you were taking to order.

Moments later, the sound of laughter was heard throughout the restaurant which caused Sasuke to turn towards the source of the sound. When he did, his eyes widened when he saw a teenage couple, much like himself and you, chewing on the same pizza slice. This caused his eyes to widen further, before his cheeks turned slightly pink at the idea his mind presented him with.

"Hey [Name], we should share our food-" Sasuke began, but immediately stopped himself from talking as he saw the worried expression on your face.

"This pizza looks so delicious but it doesn't look big enough to satisfy my hunger," You muttered to yourself, biting on your nail. Instantly, the thought of you and Sasuke sharing your food discarded itself from the Uchiha's mind, causing him to sweat-drop, as he continued to observe your panicked form.

The male noticed how you continuously furrowed your eyebrows, and fidget at the thought of the pizza not being big enough to satisfy your needs. Instantly, he began to chuckle at your childishness, causing you to snap out of your panicking state and stare at him in surprise.

"What are you laughing at?" You asked, offended. The raven-haired male simply smirked at you before he reached his hands over the table, and pinched your cheeks, causing you to yelp in pain.

"Nothing, loser," He began, withdrawing his hands, and leaning against one of them.

"Just don't change and continue to be my loser," He said, smirking. Instantly, your cheeks turned beet red before you huffed at him.

"Fine! In that case, I want everything on the menu," You said, smirking, and instantly, Sasuke's smirk disappeared, as he regretted ever offering to shout you lunch.

*
Please vote and leave some nice feedback :)) follow if you want to, too!