G

[Sneakily Secretive]

The pencil that you held within your hand gracefully glided across the surface of the paper, as you murmured a few words at times from the answer to the question of your Chemistry homework.

"In order to form an alkene you heat the alcohol with concentrated sulfuric acid," You muttered, writing with one hand, and delicately tucking a lock of your hair behind your ear with the other. You continued to write the answer to the question for mere seconds, when you felt a strong, intense gaze digging holes on the top of your head. This caused your finger to twitch, a feeling of discomfort forming in the pit of your stomach, as you raised your head towards the direction you felt the burning stare from.

When you did so, your eyes met familiar obsidian coloured eyes, and instantly the owner of the other pair of eyes, Sasuke, looked away from you. This caused you to raise an eyebrow at the strange actions of your boyfriend, before you shrugged it off, and resumed your precious actions of completing your homework.

Now, you would have peacefully continued to complete your homework, if you didn't feel a strong stare burning holes in your head once again, which resulted the discomforting feeling to form in your stomach once again.

You sighed in annoyance, knowing very  well Sasuke was staring at you.

"Wha- Ack!" You shrieked, pushing yourself away from Sasuke, who was suddenly, a few centimeters away from you. The sudden closeness caused a pink hue to dust your cheeks, more so, when the raven-haired male unexpectedly pecked your lips with his, leaving you frozen in surprise.

"W-What..." You stammered in confusion with a beet red face, and brushing your fingers against your lips.

"You were too adorable, and I couldn't help myself," The raven-haired male said, smirking and ruffling your hair. As he did so, nothing but love and warmth radiated from him for you, causing your cheeks to further redden once again.