Game on.

¬ Previously ¬

"You think I'm overanalyzing things, but you are over here not even aware of who you are. Who are you? Are you just this band guy, who goes around places and fucks like no tomorrow, but still holding zero feelings and making everyone else frustrated about what the fuck he's thinking all the time? Or just... a big asshole?" I exclaim.

He looks at me puzzled, his quiff falls on his eyes and he scratches tha back of his head. He seems like he heard something that made him uncomfortable.

"(y/n)... Have you fallen in love with me?" he lets out.

What... did... he...

I get dizzy, I feel my palms tingle and my heart is pumping in a velocity I didn't know was humanly possible.
I am not in love with him. I am not in love with anyone. I would know right? I would know if I was. But what makes him think of this? Something I said? What the fuck did I  say that made him ask this... We haven't broke eye contact since the moment he let out the question. The real question is... Why can't I just say "no"?

"Is this a rhetorical question?" I finally say. Really (y/n)? What does that even mean? I guess I'm trying to state that obviously the answer is no. So, if that's so obvious, why is it impossible for me to spill it?

His eyes wander over the kitchen counter, without him saying anything. He leaves the room. He heads close to the door and starts to leave.
I don't know if I should say anything. I am confused, terrified and a little bit embarrassed, which are feelings I tried to make him feel with my words, but it backfired. I hate that I can't win. He always wins. Has he won my heart too?

"Don't ever come here again." I say. Not really sure where I'm going with this.

He turns around and looks at me. His hand on the door knob.

"I think that's enough, don't you think? We've better things to do. At least I do." I continue. No I don't.

He still stays silent.

"So, let's forget about all this and never speak again." I end.

"You should have told me." He suddenly points out. What is he talking about?
I look at him in a confused manner.

"Alex, what are you talking about? Did you even hear what I said?"

"Just-- Why?"

"Do you even speak english anymore? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about." I say in a VERY confused manner.

"You're in love with me, aren't you? Fuck (y/n). " He looks away. My throat becomes dry. Everytime he brings up these words, I feel like I can't breathe. I am not. Right? I am not in love with you Alex. Okay. Now say it (y/n). Say it.

"No." I poorly answer.

His eyes meet mine again. "No, what?"

"No I'm not." I hardly let out.

"Prove it." He states. Wait a second. What is he trying to say here? That he is 100% sure that I am in love with him and now I have to prove to this asshole that I am not? Of course he always wins. He plays me like a game. That's just not a topic you can play with... You just don't. But if he plays, I play, since I'm not in love with him anyway. Let's see who wins.

I calm my gaze and I seductively approach him. I take off my shoes. My feet are satisfyingly pressing against the floor, in every step. I reach him. He stays silent, though his eyes have dilated. I take off my shirt leaving me with only my bra. My chest meets with his. My lips turn to his ear. I whisper. "What do you want my answer to be?". My hands grab his waist and I bite his earlobe. His eyes are closed. "Do you want me to be fully and unconditionally in love with you Turner?" I lightly giggle and I can feel him shiver. "You're such a selfish man. You want me all by yourself, is that it?"

He takes control. He wraps his hands around my wrists and truns me around, so I bump my back to the door. We look at each other like it's the first time we meet. Is it?

"What do you want to do, (y/n)?" He smirks.

"The bad thing." I answer.