Fuck

I was too shocked to realize that he had returned. He was carrying the two glasses and cupped under his shoulder the whole whiskey bottle.
No wonder why he is never sober.

He sits down beside me like before. “So I was thinking…” he begins. I swallow slowly. I’m not prepared for what I’m about to hear since tonight things couldn’t get stranger. “What am I to you?”

I nearly choked myself. I don’t answer. I just look at him wide eyed.

“What?” he asks ignorantly. What does he mean what? What’s wrong with him? I got so anxious I didn’t even know what I was about to say.

“Actually, you are nothing. Absolutely nothing. No emotions, just sex, no greetings, just sex, no clumsy cuddly mornings and afternoons – just… sex. So, if you’ll excuse me, I need some air.” I stand up and open the window to the balcony. I go outside.

Apart from the 0% understandable sentence I let out, I find it irritating that he didn’t answer. Throwing something like that in our conversation not only makes me anxious, I don’t know what the honest answer is. I’m not honest with myself, how can I be honest with him? And even if I were, does he deserve my honest answer? I sigh once again.

I hear his steps. I squeeze my eyes together. I’m too afraid to look at him.

“You’re right. Let’s just have sex.”

I turn around abruptly. He had already approached. I can smell his breath and it makes me uneasy. He presses his body against mine and adrenaline rises rapidly. His hands cup my butt and slightly lifts him, which makes me burn in pleasure. I let out a moan. I open my eyes and he was looking at me, smirking. Like the way he makes me feel is satisfying for him. His lips meet mine. We both thirstily grind on each other, hoping that our clothes weren’t there. My hand grabs his hair and my legs wrap around him. The air was slamming against our skin. He unbuttons his jeans and between moans I say "We should go inside."
His eyes lock with mine and he smirks. "Should we now?"

Fucking hell this man is going to be the death of me. I swallow slowly.

"Protection idiot." I mumble.

He laughs. "Don't state the obvious."

I lift my skirt and push my panties down to my hips. This is the fastest we've done. It's like we wanted it from the moment he entered my apartment. This vibe I always feel we have has now turned to a bigger passion than I remember it. Then again that's how I feel every time.

 I'm leaning against the balcony's fence that presses against my waist, while I'm not touching the ground. My legs still wrapped around him, my other hand touches his back in order to prepare for his entrance. He slowly begins enterring. My eyes looking at his, his eyes looking at mine. If I wasn't in denial I would admit to myself that I'm cherishing this moment.

My mouth opens as he has finally entered me and now begins to thrust slowly. I moan and he completes my sounds by groanning.
"Fuck." it escapes his mouth. My hands clench and my head falls back.

His moves faster now, the pace has changed. My back starts hurting from the texture I'm leaning too and when I hadn't said anything his arm wraps around my waist. Its warmth and softness is making me shiver in comparrison to what I was experiencing seconds before.

His lips brush my neck as he thrusts harder and faster and I could feel the pressure vibrating inside me, my climax is rising and my legs trembling. "More" I whisper in his ear. He pushes harder, his arm holding me clenches and my back arcs.

His moves slow down, he presses deeper and stronger. Then for the last minute remaining his hands move towards my bum, lifts me higher and squeezes his cheeks as we both finish.

He lands me on the ground. I know what's gonna happen now.

We are both silenced and we get inside. I fix my skirt and I awkwardly cough. Why is this awkward? We've done it so many times.

"You're sleeping on the couch." I joke to break the ice, but I manage to make it believable.

"With you on top?" he asks and I can feel a vibe in my sensitive spot with only that sentence.

"Go home Turner, you have one too." I complain, since he topped me in my previous line.

He playfully slaps my butt. "I prefer yours."