Not today.

Since he left, I've made myself a cup of coffee. Its warmth and caffeine helps me wake up and return to the real world for a bit. I work in a Vinyl Store. Music is my life so I enjoy it there. I get out of my house and head to the store. It wasn't a tiring day I suppose. There were a lot of customers, but none of them was tiring or demanding or weird. Believe me, these types of people come very often. "What do you mean you don't have their new ablum?" or "Only Vinyls? Why? That's stupid" which makes it exhausting to have to explain something they'll never understand.

I return home. I have a text from an old friend who used to like me, suggesting to go out tonight. I agree, since I have nothing better to do and I wanted to go out anyway. I take a good nap and when I wake up I dress up and get ready.

There's a knock on my door, which is weird cause we decided that we will be meeting each other at the pub. I open the door and it was Alex.
It's odd, especially because it's only 10:30 pm.
I don't talk to him. I assume, since I'm dressed up, he'll understand I'm on my way to leave. He looks at me serious.

"Are you going out?" he asks.

I nod. It's uncomfortable to see him looking at me like that. Plus, there is this vibe between us right now, an awkward but intense vibe.

"Why?" he continues. What does he mean why? Why do people go out? I don't know, to have fun? To relax? Listen to some music? Drink? What I'm I supposed to answer to that?

"Why am I going to go out? Is this a real question?" I ask him a little annoyed tone in my voice.

He doesn't answer. He steps in and I close the door behind him while looking very confused.

"With whom?" he asks. You know, the thing is that he just started asking questions about me, whereas whenever I do, he cuts me off. It's unsual how he wants to know more than just sex. Unusual how he is interested.
Or maybe just bored.

 "You don't know him."

He turns to look at me. "Him?"

I nod again. My stomach flips as his eyes lock with mine. He approaches me, his hand fondles the fabric of my dress that covers my waist and his lips approach my ear. He doesn't do anything else for a moment, he just stays there feeling my shivered skin. Then he whispers "Does he make love to you?" he abruptly says.

I close my eyes and I hope he won't make another move, because if he does I'm his... once again. I silently moan to the feeling of his lips on my skin. "What was that? No?" he continues provoking me.

If he continues like that.... He slightly bites my ear.
If he continues like that I'll.... He slowly bends my back for me to lean in his arms.

His lips meet mine. My hands wrap around his neck and my fingers blend in his hair. His tongue digs inside my mouth. This is it. This is the passion I was talking about. How is this man so unemotional when it doesn't have to do with sexual purposes but when it does he is a beast for me? He fondles my back and reaches to open the zipper of my dress. That's when I remember that I have a date with someone and it would be more than horrible to let him wait without any explanation.

I stop him. "I have to go."

"You don't have to do anything." he replies and pulls me again, but I stop him.

"Alex, I have a date." I insist.

"A date you'd rather avoid." He says. What does he know anyway? His certainty is pissing me off.
I don't answer and I rezip my dress. He looks at me silently.
I walk towards the door and open it for him. He walks towards me but doesn't leave. He stops in front of me. I can smell his scent and I'm really proud of myself for not giving in.

"Not today." I say. I place a strand of hair behind my ear and he still stays stilent. I look away from his eyes.

"Is he your boyfriend?" he asks.
See, that's a very good example to demonstrate how he never talks about himself and never asks about me either. He isn't even sure if I have a boyfriend and doesn't even care if I am unfaithful. Which hurts a little bit.

I roll my eyes and I slitghtly push him to the door. "Maybe I should come with and let him know what a bad girlfriend you've been." he smirks.
I clench my lips. "Fuck off Al. He is not my boyfriend." I blurr out.

"Then why do you care going?" He asks.

That's when I could take any more of his useless and abrupt questions. "Because, unlike you, I know how to have fun without sex." I growl and I finally manage to shut the door with him outside. I am glad I did before watching his expression. I've never critisize him for what he does and what he likes before because I have no idea what it is besides sex with me. And it wouldn't be right to critisize him anyway. But this time he pissed me off and I don't know exactly why. I'm afraid to find out.

I wait for a bit until I hear him leaving, so as to leave for my date too. I try not to think about him and tonight's events and try to have fun with the guy. I get out of the house, lock the door and head to the pub.