Chapter 11

Phil looked afraid. He looked around as if asking for help. But he was honestly just shocked.

"You told him you loved me?" Phil shakily said.

Dan blushed. Of course Phil was confused, Dan had acted like he had hated his guts a few weeks ago, then confessed to being his secret admirer, Phil some how ruined that and Dan said he pretty much hated him again. What the fuck? (Me at this point)

Mercadies rolled her eyes, "Oh Good God, Phil likes Dan, probably loves and Dan feels the same so why aren't you to dating?"

Phil rolled his eyes, "Look, I have someone to ask to the dance" He grabbed his bag and pushed the hall door open that shut quite loudly in the quite hall.

He noticed Connor and smiled. He set down his bag giving a small wave to the happy couple of Troyler.

"Hey Con, I have a question" Phil said and Connor smiled, " Would you like to be my date to the dance?"

Tyler aww'd and awaited for his answer. Much like Phil who was looking at his hands.

Connor sighed, he didn't want to hurt Dan, but he wanted to try and make Troye jealous.

"Yeah, I'll go with you" he beamed and laced their fingers together.

*

Dan sighed as he layed on the couch in his shorts and a white tank top.

His lap top in front of him. He was on Tumblr when he noticed he got a chat message on Facebook. He opened that tab and sighed. Phil Lester [1] He clicked on Phil's name and read the message.

Phil: I asked him to the dance and he said yes!

Dan rolled his eyes. Why was Phil sending him something that he knew would get him jealous.

Dan: Fuck him!

Dan huffed out in annoyance and saw Phil reply.

Phil: What jealous? ;)

Dan quickly typed his reply, not thinking before sending.

Dan: Yeah I am. And I think it's fucked up for you to ask him even though you know I love you!

Dan realized what he sent and closed that tab. But soon his phone vibrated. He picked it up. An email?

ChatUp.com

He sighed. He opened the email.

Chatup: New Message from AmazingPhil. Go check it out! (Link)

Dan clicked the link. He thought Phil deleted his account.

Phil: Hey, I miss talking to you, you never yell at me, like Howell does. You're Amazing.

Dan: Really? Cause I'm still Howell, you know this. Didn't you delete your account?

Phil: Made a new one.

Dan: Still, you have Connor go talk to him.

Dan left his phone on the couch and shut his laptop. He groaned and stretched before walking up stairs.

But about half way up the stairs the doorbell rang. Dan walked back down stairs and opened the door. Pj.

"Hey, I'm having a party tomorrow, my parents are out of town, and said as long as I clean up after, they're fine with it" Pj said. Dan nodded.

"Ph, and make sure Mercadies knows too" Dan nodded, "who's house next?" And Pj laughed, "Chris and Phil"