Chapter 17

I made a little collage for 2.5k reads! Thank you to all of you for reading this stupid book.

"Because the drugs never work, they gonna give you a smirk, cause they got methods of keeping you clean" Dan sang quietly as he straightened his hair. His phone letting out the music.

Mercadies looked over at her brother, "Wow, you sure know how to clean up"

Dan turned and smirked before putting on his black mask that was borders with a white trim. He wore an all black tux with a white button up under it and a red tie.

Phil rolled his eyes when he heard they squeak of his step-borther.

"Oh my god Phil, you look so good!" Chris smiled.

Phil was wearing an all white suit with a black under shirt and a red tie. In his hand was his white mask that had a border of black trim.

"Well, I'm ready, we need to pick up Dan, and Mercadies" Phil sighed with a small smile.

Chris piped up, "and Pj" Phil nodded.

The two brothers went down stairs and to Chris' car before heading to the Howell house hold.

Phil walked up and knocked on the door. 9n the other end Dan slowly took off his mask to make sure he didn't ruin his hair and opened the door. The two boys just looked at each other for a minute. Taking it all in.

Dan looked up in Phil's eyes and blushed lightly with a smile.

Phil spoke up, " You look amazing" Dan smiled.

"You do too" He replied.

Phil took his hand and revealed a smirking Mercadies, "you two, I sware"

Dan flipped her off and the three sat in the back as Chris drove to Pj's house. Once there, Chris knocked on the door and noticed Pj had a light green tie that matched Mercadies outfit. He also had a white mask that had green ,painted on, swirls.

"Oh that's right, you're going straight tonight" Chris laguhed.

Pj rolled his eyes and walked down to the car and sat in the passenger side. He waved to Dan and Phil and Mercadies leaned up and kissed his cheek right before Chris got in.

Soon they were at the high school and Phil gripped Dan's hand as they both put their masks on. They walked into the gym and saw so many people. Which only made Dan grip Phil's hand even more.

"Phil?" Dan asked. And Phil liked over.

"I'm not okay with this many people" Dan squeaked.

"It's okay Bear, I'm here" Phil smiled giving Dan a small peck before dragging him to dance.