Chapter 14

A/N: Hey, I'm on an 8 hour drive, so I might update 2 or 3 times today... or just once... also find me on snap chat to see part of the journey... (Insanity234)

Phil just simply closed his laptop, he should call Connor. He knew that he might cry afterwards and Connor will too. But, It was probably worth it, right?

His phone rang and he answered it.

"Hey, Phil" Speak of the devil. It was Connor.

"H-Hey Connor"

"We....um.... we need to talk. Look, I was kind of thinking about forgiving you for the whole Dan thing... Then, you left after we kissed... What's going on?" Connor asked.

Phil sighed,"I think we need to break up. I didn't feel a spark when we kissed... I don't think it'll work out... I'm sorry"

Silence... then suddenly, "Phil... I've been cheating on you... with Troye"

•••

Dan looked over at his sister while they were making this cake.

Dan looked down at the batter, "So, why are we making this again?"

"For no reason, I just felt like making a cake" Mercadies giggled.

Dan rolled his eyes and kept string the brown mixture that smelled like heaven.

Soon the cake was in the oven and Dan was sitting on his bed, with his laptop. Aparently Phil and Connor had broken up. So now Dan had written a long page of how he felt.

They say people in love can be foolish. Well, I don't mind being a fool for you, forever! I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You came into my life when all was dark, but you gave me the light and I found my way. If I didn't adore you and if I didn't cherish you, then I surely don't deserve you. But, I do love you.

-Dan

Hope you lovelies liked it!!! <3