Chapter 16

Holy crap! 2.49K??? You guys are amazing!! I love writing this story, I'm glad you guys like it!

Phil sighed as he made the 5th fringe check since he made it to Dan's front door. He had picked out a lovely bouquet of flowers. All colors and types that reminded him of the color that they seemed to ooze as kids. With one black rose in the middle. Pure Dan. In a good way of course...

He sighed and finally knocked on the door.

Dan opened it and smiled softly at Phil. Phil gestured the flowers towards Dan who smiled and instantly took the flowers. He hugged Phil.

"Hey, what's with the sweetness suddenly?" Dan asked. He hadn't seen Phil in few days because he had gotten the flu.

Phil just giggled and sighed, "The dance is in a few days and I just can't wait" Dan rolled his eyes.

"Why can't we just stay at mine or yours and play video games?" Dan whined.

Phil laughed, "Because then I wouldn't be able to dance"

Dan smirked, "I wouldn't mind a lap dance"

Phil blushed and shoved him, "Quit, do only think about sex?"

Dan nodded, "there's nothing else to think about"

Phil laughed and they walked inside. Dan instantly inserted Death Note into the DVD player, and the two retreated to the couch. Not even snuggling. They weren't even an official couple. Troye and Connor were though. It was all over Instagram and Facebook #Tronnor and such.

Dan gave a small yawn an hour later. Phil smiled and whispered, "Aww, is Light-kun sleepy?"

Dan smiled, "Oh hush Ryuzaki"

Phil shifted them so that Dan was in erween his legs and snuggled into his chest. That's where they fell asleep.

¤~♡~¤

"Dan? Sweetheart wake up" Dan slowly opened his eyes and saw his mom over him. She smiled softly.

"Are you and Phil going to sleep here? You have a bed" She laughed, "But it's only used for sleeping"

Dan shot up and blushed, "Mum! Quit, he's still asleep, but I'll take him up stairs"

He shook Phil lightly who sleepily opened his eyes with a 'huh?' And the r would boys dragged themselves to Dan's room where they slid under the covers so that Phil was spooning Dan.

Phil whispered to Dan, "I Love you" and kissed his cheek.

Dan was stunned in his position. He didn't say it back, but just stared at his bedroom door. He pretend to be asleep but Phil detached himself. 'Oh Crap' Dan thought. He closed his eyes and gave a fake snore while turning and snuggling into Phil who just sighed in response.