Chapter 12

There had to be about 100 sweaty bodies grinding on one another. Connor was leading Phil through the crowd.

"Come on Phil" Connor said for the 5th time still dragging the day dreamer. He wasn't really paying attention to his "boyfriend". But more on the sulking Howell boy who was sitting against the wall with of course a beer in his hand. Phil wriggled from Connor's grasp and went over to make sure Dan was okay. Even if it was odd.

"Hey, Dan you okay?" Phil yelled over the loud music. Dan looked up a smiled slyly, "Yeah, sure, just a few more beers. Speaking of beer, let's get you some"

*

Phil knew this was wrong but he didn't honestly care. He'd rather fess up on cheating while drunk, then deny what had happening. Phil had managed to get drunk just enough to the point where he had woken up this morning to a sleeping Dan. In only boxers. Phil had woken up completely naked and was kind of scarred. Did Dan still remember? Would he care? Who had made the first move? All Phil knew is he had to move, get dressed. Leave.

"Mmm- Phi Where are you going?" Phil glanced down and the groggy voiced brunette.

"Dan, I'm so sorry, this never should have happned." Phil's phone rang and he picked it up quickly.

"Phil, we need to talk" Connor said, sounding a little broken.

"Connor, I don't know what you heard but I can explain" Phil muttered.

Dan grabbed Phil's phone before replying harshly, "He needs a person who can actually care for him, not just use him to get somebody jealous! So stay the fuck away! Okay? Bye" Dan hung up and gave Phil his phone. Phil stared, quite horrified.

"D-Did you just- Dan!" Phil yelled, quite angerly.

Dan shrugged, "sorry," He said quite innocently, "I get jealous easily. It's not my fault that you made me fall"

Phil blushed but got out of the bed and started getting dressed, "You know what, what ever, I'll talk to you later" Phil sighed putting on his shoes and slamming the door of the guest room before making his way out.

Dan quickly got dressed, not worried about his hobbit hair at the moment before rushing out of the house and catching up to Phil. He grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

He sighed, "Just quit running.... Look Phil. I'm gonna only say this once, so pay fucking close attention," Dan growled, "I'm in fucking love with you and I knew that right when you came to our elementary school when we were 9. You remember that? Yeah.I gave you a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal and you called me Christopher Robins" Dan was red with embarrassment and anger.

"I used to dream of the day when you'd finally kiss me when we were 14, you came out and didn't even hint on liking me, so I started bullying you" Dan yelled, "And now I'm being a fucking idiot and ruining your life, just to try and be with you"

And right before Dan could finish Phil pulled him, by the back of his neck, into a kiss.

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!