Four

From: ❤️❤️ - what's the verdict on the masquerade ball?

To: ❤️❤️ - what's the verdict on you being my date?

From: ❤️❤️ - I don't even know what you look like ;)

To:❤️❤️- let me have one dance at least.

From: ❤️❤️ - you'll be getting much more than that baby

Think of dead puppies, think of dead puppies, think of dead puppies, think of de-

"Whatcha doing there, scrunchy scrunchy?" Camila asked with a chuckle, interrupting Lauren's thoughts.

"Umm" Lauren coughed and blushed. Oh you know, just casually trying not to get a hard on at the thought of what you meant by your last text message. "Nothing, just concentrating on my history pop quiz next period," she replied easily.

"We have a pop quiz?!" She heard the girl next to her ask.

"Relax, bookworm, it's not that important, get back to minding your business would you," Lauren shot back.

The girl shrunk in her seat and looked forward.

"Lo, take it easy! Poor girl," Camila laughed loudly.

"Hey, are you sure you can't come to the masquerade dance? You-know-who is going to be there and I sort of wanted you there to help. You know, for support."

"I'm sorry, I really can't, but I'm sure you'll be fine, have you spoken to him at all?" Lauren asked.

Camila smiled hugely and nodded furiously at her best friend. "I can't believe you've been able to say 'him' with a straight face for God knows how long. She finally told me that she was a girl and I'm completely fine with it."

Lauren smiled back. "Good I'm glad," Lauren tried not to speak a lot about the topic, in case she messed up and said something she wasn't supposed to.

"I hope you have fun, and don't worry about anything else apart from you and her. Don't worry about what people say," Lauren advised.

"Thanks babe," Camila replied, looking straight ahead, but thankful for her nonetheless.

Lauren looked down into her book, trying to hide her blush.

The bell rang and Camila bid her goodbyes and made her way to the library.

The brunette walked through one of the isles and smiled when she saw one of the books slightly out of the shelf. Reaching for it, she saw that it was 'The catcher in the rye', one of her favorite books. She opened it up and a paper fell out of it straight away.

She smiled while reading it.

Whatever you do, I'll walk with you. Hoping that your every dream will come true. Anytime, anywhere, I'll always be there. Wishing you love and happiness because I care. <-- I know this is so cheesy, but I figured since you love pizza - what's a little cheese right? ;)

Camila laughed out loud, causing a few heads to turn. She quickly piped down and sent out a text.

***********

From: ❤️❤️ - I liked your note and I like cheesiness, whether it's on pizza or coming from you. P.s. What's the actual verdict on you showing up at the dance? I need to know.

To: ❤️❤️ - I'm glad, because I'm so embarrassingly cheesy! Tell you what..how about you save me a dance at 11pm. I'll find you.