Seven

"It's been you all along... " Camila whispered.

"Camila l-let me ex-explain, I can, I'll explain I just I know t-that I sh-should've-" Lauren stuttered but stopped abruptly when she felt soft lips on hers.

She widened her eyes and saw Camila kissing her, the brunette had her eyes closed and was moving her hands through Lauren's dark locks.

The green eyed girl let herself go and just let it happen. She placed her hands on the smaller girl's hips and pulled her forward, flush against her.

Camila moaned through the kisses and scratched at Lauren's dragonfly tattoo while feeling Lauren slightly grinding against her.

Camila lowered a hand and palmed Lauren's bulge. She could feel her panties dampen right there and then. She knew Lauren was enjoying it because she could feel little twitches every now and then.

With a deep moan, Camila pulled away and dropped to her knees. She looked up at Lauren who had her eyes clenched tightly.

When Lauren realized what Camila was doing, she quickly opened her eyes and flinched away. "Wh-what are you d-doing Camz?"

Camila grabbed Lauren's belt loops and pulled her back. She took off her shirt and stood in front of Lauren.

"What are you d-doing?" Lauren asked worriedly at Camila's actions.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Lauren would you just shut the hell up for five seconds!"

Lauren nodded defeatedly and stood still. Camila placed her shirt over her eyes, blinding her.

"Please don't." Lauren begged.

"Don't like it huh? Tough luck, it's my turn."

Lauren felt herself harden at the lowered voice of her best friend. She could feel a bead of pre cum leak into her boxers when she felt Camila biting into her neck.

"I'm going to get you back for every. Single. Thing. You did to me," Camila husked, biting between each word.

"Starting with the blindfold and the hickeys," Camila kept sucking and nipping at Lauren's neck and the older girl thrust her hips into Camila's body, needing some sort of friction between them.

Camila laughed and moved away. She got down on her knees and unbuckled Lauren's pants. She pulled them down and gripped Lauren's member through her boxers.

"Hmm, oh god let me take this off," the green eyed girl moaned, moving to remove the shirt but Camila quickly grabbed her arms and hummed in denial.

The brunette took a tentative lick at the hardon in front of her and looked up straight away, wanting to see the look on Lauren's face. She wasn't disappointed, the taller girl had her mouth open and brows furrowed. Camila let go of her hands and dropped her boxers, freeing Lauren's erection.

She was in awe. She felt herself soaking her panties at the sight. Camila reached forward and engulfed the tip in her mouth, sucking harshly, eliciting a loud moan from the girl above her.

"Oh my- fuck, Camila, please not too hard, I've never done this before," Lauren pleaded.

Camila realized this as well and softened up, she wanted to punish Lauren for doing this but she didn't want to hurt her.

She engulfed the rest of Lauren's dick until her nose hit the girl's abdomen and almost gagged. She quickly retracted her mouth and went back in. She moved back and forth for a while until she felt Lauren squirm above her.

Lauren let her hands rest on the brunette's hair and gripped it hard when she felt herself tighten. "Camz...if you d-don't stop I'll-"

Camila dragged her teeth across Lauren's shaft and that pretty much did it for the older girl.