❁4❁ "Plot Twist"

❁🌸❁🌸❁ = end of one shot

plot twist
noun; an unexpected development in a book, film, television program, etc

Pretty much describes my life; except, my life's no film. I never know if my story's going to end and most of the time I have no idea what's going on. So don't make any assumptions.

Now, I used to have a pretty standard, decent life; just like you. The decentness ended when I was ten. My parents died in a terrorist attack and therefore, I was sent to an orphanage. Time goes by, the orphanage isn't too bad... So that's it right?

Yeah, no.

Okay, so I'm adopted by these normal looking parents; everything fine... until I move in with them.

They tell me they're going to send me off to this boarding school for "exceptional young men." I was far from exceptional; I was just a twelve-year-old boy. So, they adopt a kid, just to send them off to a school on the other side of the country? How wonderful.

They give me my plane ticket, along with my things and my passport. It was a five-hour flight, not too bad right? Well, you see I had no idea what was going on. I had finally gotten adopted, just to be shipped off to some private school the following day. I was worried sick, no idea what was to come.

Skipping the plane ride, security and all that jazz... right outside my gate, I was greeted by a man and two boys my age, holding a sign with my name written neatly in big letters. If you think I'm going to tell you my name, hah think again, because that's a need to know and you don't need to know it just yet. I'm not that stupid.

The two boys were wearing matching uniforms, all black. The first had curly dark brown hair and brown eyes, with a bit of an Asian look. The second was the opposite, with blonde hair in a long fringe and green eyes. The older man was wearing sunglasses, along with the all black attire. I felt odd, wearing a grey jumper and ripped blue skinnies.

The man waves his hand and said in a deep voice, "Follow me."

In the car, a black SUV, the two boys sat in the middle section and the man was in the front. I saw another blonde boy in the back, and a slightly older looking boy with hazel eyes and curly chestnut hair. After the car was started and driving, the boy next to me, the one with the brown eyes and black hair, leaned over and whispered to me, "I'm Thomas, you?"

I had whispered back my name and the boy nodded and smiled, revealing dimples.

About an hour later, Thomas told me how the five of us would be rooming together and the other boys introduced themselves. The blonde-haired green-eyed boy was Gordon, Robert was the blue-eyed one, and the older one was Fletcher.

Another thirty minutes of silence passed, with the occasional inaudible whispers from the backseat. The car stopped, but it was hard to see out of the tinted windows.

"We're here," Thomas had said.

I remember getting out and then the utter shock of the sight of the school.

'Johnson Military Institute for Boys' the sign read.

"This is a military school?" I asked. Robert raised his eyebrow chuckled.

"They don't put it on the sign, but apparently, it's a school for 'bad boys'. It's where they send you when you've done something illegal, but they don't send you to jail; they send 'ya here. S'like going to juvie; but worse."

"But I haven't done anything wrong?"

"We know 'ya didn't, mate," Robert had said, shoving me slightly.

I remember going up into the room and seeing the two king-size beds. I remember them joking, saying that the three of them would all sleep in one and Fletcher in the other, because "he kicks in his sleep." They were joking though, to see my reaction.

The first month at this school was the worst, or so I thought. The vigorous P.E. training was harsh on my small body and the rest of my classes were very difficult, most subjects I had never even heard of.

After three months, I was told that I was "ready." For what, I had no idea. I had just assumed it was some advanced class or something.

In a way, I was right, this new class was very advanced.

I was going to go to the class known as CoveOps.

And I'm not talking about underwear.

❁🌸❁🌸❁

Luke groaned, running his tired fingers through his hair. Dammit he thought, realizing the ending was absolute shit and definitely sounded terrible.

He shrugged, saving the document none the less, and shut his laptop down. Luke was happy to be writing again. He hadn't written for weeks because they were so busy recording.

Calum had taken Luke's laptop, saying he needed to sleep; which was true. Luke knew Calum had tried taking Michael's too because he heard him screaming that Calum tried to take "his precious."

Luke had watched from his bunk, peering through his slightly opened curtain. Luke knew the fans would call this a "Malum cat-fight." Well Michael was a kitty at least.

Back to the present, Luke was laying in his bunk. The boys had gone out for lunch, saying that Luke could come if he wanted, but Luke wasn't in the mood.

Luke fished out his phone, going to the wattpad app instead. He nearly squeaked when he saw one of his one shots had 1k reads.

He scrolled through his notifications, gasping when he saw one of his favorite stories had been updated. He clicked on it eagerly and immediately started to read.

He may or may not have spent the next three hours reading.

a/n: short asf... again.. anyways the next one shot I write will actually have romance in it. I'm still writing it so uh hopefully I finish it soon XD

please vote and comment!

bye internet (I'm Phan af hELP)

🌸🍕🌸🍕🌸